Meeting New Friends

They all looked at the person who brought the news. Honcho ran a hand through his hair. "My parents gonna kill me "

That's when everyone realized they're parents. Most of them started to panic.

"Don't worry I'll tell your parents something" Shu's mother offered.

The others gave them a grateful smile as Shu chuckled. And he looked at the king and the queen. "I have another problem"

"What is it?" The king asked in a soft voice.

"The last time they came to dojo they were sure that I'm a nebulian but how did they knew?" Shu asked furrowing his brows in frustration.

"There is a way. Every royal family member gets a unique mark" The king said as Adam stepped up to Shu showing off an mark behind his ear. It was like a symbol of fire. With a Dragon beside it.

"Wow that looks cool " Ben said looking at it.

Shu narrowed his eyes. "I don't have one like that"

"No you have I hid it with my magic before you leave cause it would be dangerous but Salem can see through my magic" the king said walking to him and placing a hand on shu's chin.

"It'll hurt a bit" the king said as Shu nodded. He placed the his hand behind his ear and a bright red light appeared. Shu bit his tongue to prevent from screaming.

"Shu that mark is amazing" Orochi said observing it.

Shu touched it as a feeling of warmth built inside him. He took his hand away facing Adam. "So what should we do now? We can't go back home "

Adam smiled as he looked at Free. The blonde boy nodded. "Let's go to meet new friends"

Valt was the most excited. The word friend was enough for him to be hyped up. He talks all the way without stopping until Wakiya snapped. "We get it Valt so shut up"

"Dont be so rude " Ukyo said looking at the boy who was walking beside him.

Wakiya huffed. "His shouts are irritating"

"Only for you" Xander said defending his friend.

They looked around at the beautiful scenery. That's when a ball came right to them hitting Naoki right on his head causing him to fall backwards.

"What the " Naoki rubbed his head as others looked at the way it came from.

Four young boys probably at Toko and Nika's age ran to them. "Sorry for that" a boy with a dark hair and blue eyes said bowing his head. But before he can ask for the ball the other three boys interrupted him.

"Prince Adam you're back" A boy with brown hair and green eyes yelled as he ran toward him.

Adam smiled as he squatted down beside him. "Yeah Kitt it's good to see you after a long time"

"But wait he looks just like you" The boy with blonde hair and red eyes said walking to Shu.

"Fubuki it's a long story I'll tell you later okay?" Adam said as he gives the boy a smile.

He nodded as he looked around for their ball.

"Looking for this" Gou asked as he give him the ball.

The four boys waved them goodbye as they left to continue their game.

"You seem to have very good terms with them?" Yugo said watching the four boys.

"Yeah they're our friends" Adam replied.

They walked in silent till they reached a forest.

"This place reminds me of the dojo" Quon said.