The strength of a team

Shu and his team walked to the tent which was ready for them. They had readied two tents for the two teams. And they were informed to wait in them till the villagers set the things they need. And they were informed for pick five of their members for the main group. And the others will only play when they have no choice. 

"So" Adam talked. "We need to pick five members'

"Yeah" Sisco said looking at Shu. "Leader what do you think?"

Shu was in deep thought. Sisco's question snapped him out of his trance. He looked around to see everyone was waiting to his decision. "I can be the leader but this decision should be made as a team. We all have to talk about this and pick members"

"I vote on Ukyo" Wakiya said as the green eyes blader looked at him.

"Me? But why?" Ukyo asked.

"Archery" Shu answered before Wakiya. "Wakiya is right. We need Ukyo in the team. Archery is a must in these kind of games. and our best Archer is Ukyo. Anyone here denies that?" Shu asked looking around. 

"Okay then" Adam said. "Ukyo will be in the team"

Ukyo gave them a determined look. "I wont let you guys down" 

Shu smiled. "I know you won't. Then as the second and the third members let's choose like this. Adam tell me whose the strongest in your team?"

Adam looked around the group. "As I know strongest is Free. right guys?"

"Yep" Christina answered. "And I'm sure his power is valuable for a team"

"Okay Free you're the second member" Shu said as Free nodded in response. Then he turned to his own team. "And Lui I suppose you can join too without questions you are the strongest among us"

Lui looked at the others who was around the room. They gave him encouraging looks. "Okay no reason to reject"

"I don't know whether you guys agree but I have one person in my mind" Sisco said.

"Spill the beans dude" Ruway said.

"I vote for Wakiya" Sisco said.

"What?" A voice yelled everyone looked at the voice to see that it's none other than Wakiya himself.

"Yeah" Naoki said looking at his tablet. "Since he controls air it would be good if he's in the team"

"But" Wakiya said.

Honcho walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come in buddy you can do it"

"Of course I know" Wakiya huffed.

Honcho laughed. "That's the Wakiya we know"

"Okay I'm in" Wakiya said.

"Okay so for the last member" Adam said looking at others.

"Yeah Adam I know the person in your mind and he should be the one" Kurtz said.

"We need our mastermind" Joshua said.

"Shu you should take that place" Adam said.

Shu looked at him with a frown. "But I thought of entering you as the last"

"Nope you are the right person" Adam said with a smile.

"Okay then" Shu said looking at the other four.

"Yeah win this for us guys" Valt cheers.

"Yes superstars you can do this" Zac said.

"Zac this is not a singing contest" Ukyo said smiling.