Chapter 12 - Team Mouis

After a long day of going on roller coasters and pecking Zayn’s lips, we finally decided to go home. After what felt like a 5 minute car journey (prbably because i had a doze)  we finally reached my house.

I put the little gold key through the hole and twisted it right and left before the door nudged open. The warmth of the heating up against my face felt incredible! (Let me tell you, I was in my American Dolphins football jumper, and I was still cold as it neared the end day!)

“Finally I was starting to feel like an actual ice-cube!” I chuckled

“You were cold love? Why didn't you say? I would of given you my leather jacket!” Zayn said concerned

“Because the only thing you have under that jacket is a t-shirt, meaning you would of dropped dead if you had given it to me.” I replied back chuckling a bit more.

All the boys except Louis went up for a shower to clean up from today. Louis and I were sipping our hot chocolates while on the sofa in the living room.

“How about we pull pranks on each of the boys tonight? You're the joker right?” I said as soon as the idea popped into my head.

“Well obviously! That's a brilliant idea!” he whisper-shouted “Where should we meet and what time? Plus have you got all of the supplies?” he questioned

“In here at 1 o’clock and no later okay? I have all the supplies you’ve ever needed! Lets just say I was always the prankster in the class, and as my teacher was my brothers mischievous girlfriend at the time, who also loved playing pranks, I got away with everything, even if I got, say, flour all over the classroom!” we both burst out laughing. At that moment, Liam came down the stairs and joined us.

“What are you guys laughing about?” Liam asked

“Er… Um… I-we were just… Louis picks his noise and eats what he finds!” I stuttered pointing my finger at him. I have the biggest smile on my face right now! Louis gave me the death stare for a few seconds but stopped when the other 3 boys came down.

The nandos that we ordered just got here and we dug in!

While we were letting that delicious food sink in, i decided we should play truth or dare. It popped into my head, and I remembered thinking of playing before we came home.

"Let’s play truth or dare!” I said excitedly.

“Who’s going first?” Niall said burping afterwards.

“Maya! T or D?” Harry shouted.

“Truth!”

“do you have a career, what is it? If not what would you like to do?” Zayn questioned

“Well a few days ago I got an email confirming my application and interview for a TopShop model! I start next month!” I gleefully shouted doing a happy dance along with it.

“Whoa! That's amazing Maya!” they all shouted back with smiles on their faces, which after a second turned into a cheeky smirk, probably because they were imagining me in mini skirts and boob tubes. “Okay I pick. Niall! T or D?” I said, getting a little bored of this game

“Dare” Niall answered licking his lips

“I dare you to choose another game!” after I replied all the boys looked at me with straight faces.

“What? I’m getting bored of this game.” I chuckled

“I’ll change it to 7 minutes in heaven!” Niall said in a proud way, even though it’s nothing to be proud of.

Louis and I had been chosen to go in the closet. We decided to play our first prank now. On Zayn! We had decided to pretend we having sex by making the noises etc.

The noises and bumping into the wall had started. We both bit our lips to stop us from laughing, as we heard a few rude comments from Zayn. He's going to kill me! No, he's going to kill Louis!

"Ughhhh, louis, mmmmmm"  Isaid while probably chweing off the inside of my mouth.

"Yes, maya, mmmmmm, scream my name as loud as you can" louis moaned, biting his lip while knocking off a few books from the shelf to add affect.

"LOOOUUUIIISSS" i screamed. 

The next thing I knew, I was being knocked to the floor with the door. Rage much?! I saw Zayn standing there with an angry look on his beautiful face.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” Zayn shouted then realizing we were making it up. Louis and I burst out laughing, while Zayn stood there looking at his shoes while he blushed, A LOT! Aww he’s so cute!

“Awww, Zaynieee, I’m sorry, come here!” I say walking over to him and pecking his lips softly and sweetly.

"Mate," Louis laughed "You should've seen your face." louis exclaimed, out of breath from laughing, i started laughing as well, thinking of zayn's face again and soon the rest off the boys joined in on our fit of laughter, even zayn let out a chuckle.

 A couple hours later the boys and I go up to bed. Louis winked at me before he walked into his room.

How to get through an hour of waiting without waking any of the boys up? Hmmm… Twitter! After about an hour looking at twitter, seeing i'd gained a few followers from fans that probably saw me at the theme park today, I walked into the living room to find Louis there with green face paint over his face like he was in the army. I chuckled at the over enthusiastic boy sitting on my leather sofa.

“Here” he whispered getting out a green paint and swiping 2 green lines on my cheeks with his fingers.

“Ready?” I questioned walking over to the closet of pranking supplies. I think I heard him mutter a whoa under his breath but I’m not completely sure.

 Here were the Pranks:

 First was the innocent blonde one, Niall. We basically spray painted all his clothes with Neon orange, pink, yellow, green and blue. Note to self, do this to all my clothes, they'd look so cool!

Next was Harry, the chilled and funny one who didn't want to be the center of attention. Simple, Clown hanging from the light, if you put it in the right place, it could give even the bravest man a heart attack!

 After that was Liam, the samrt, grown up, family guy who was always in charge. He never liked things being messy, but didn't like tidying up. EASY! Get all the litter we can, plus clothes, cups, pens anything! and put them all over the floor! This one makes everyone mad!

 Finally the brilliant, amazing, gorgeous Zayn. He loves to look at himself, isn’t it obvious! MAKEOVER!!! But not one that you get done at Chanel or Lancôme. NO! This is a makeover you get done in Mouis’ (Maya and Louis) makeover shop! It will be the last time he’ll be looking in the mirror! We put all kinds of makeup on him, 8 foundations, 10 concealers, 5 mascaras, 7 lipsticks, and 21 eye shadows… anyway, you can imagine, terrifying to look at!

 Louis and I high fived and did a ‘high school musical’ jump in the air before we headed to bed.

 Lets just say I was woken up by four horrified screams…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

Thank you guys soooo much for over 100 reads. even though its only 100 its still amazing thank you guys so much!

did you guys like this chapter?

This is written by 3 girls by the way: Olivia, Ria and Molly. Hi im Olivia <3

Anyway thanks so much xxx