Chapter 5 - The reason

“So why are you here...?" Niall questioned about my name.

“Oh right, uh Maya." I replied quickly.

"That’s a beautiful name!" Zayn complemented me. I blushed so much; I think I turned into a fire truck!

“Thanks." I said quietly, covering my rosy cheeks.

“Anyway... why are you in our house Maya?" Niall said once more.

“Um, I’m sure that question is fired at you guys! This is my house, and you practically gave me a heart attack when you dropped that glass on the floor!" I laughed as they did too.

“Wait did you say this was your house?!" Liam gasped looking at the rest of the boys with wide eyes.

“Well yeah, that's why I was asleep upstairs" I said in a duh tone, which made the boys laugh.

“We are so sorry, we needed a place to stay, so we rented a house down this road. We must of read the house number wrong! We are so sorry to disturb you, I guess we will be off now!" Harry shot at me.

“Yeah we must go, sorry to disturb you!" all four of them chorused at me

"No, no, no, no, no. I put this house up for rent! Just to make some money, and i probably just got the dates wrong, i should be the one saying sorry" I apoligised, smiling innocently at my feet. “Anyway, I never got an email saying that one direction were coming to stay! Otherwise i would have definatly not have got the dates wrong, or maybe i would have on purpose!” I joked, although, that probably would happen.

“Well whoever booked this for us must have left that out!" Zayn sent a disaproving look in louis' direction.

"Hey, sorry our travel agent wasnt here to do it for us and i was made to do this.

Oh god i thought, my dad left louis in charge. He should know not to do that since I go on about how forgetful louis was. “Oh, so you guys are supposed to be staying here!" I finally worked out. Pushing my thoughts about my dad to the side “well come on up" I gestured them to follow.

They put their bags in their rooms, Niall being in the room next to me, Liam opposite him, then Louis down from Liam and Harry opposite him. That left Zayn. I wanted to invite him into my room soo bad but I guessed that I’ve technically only known him for about an hour now.

"Sorry Zayn, you can choose who to partner up with for the... Wait how long are you guys staying here for?" I questioned a bit confused 

“A week, that's if i can get some where to stay after being here." Louis shouted, while everyone shushed him.

"Well no ones booked in for this winter, so you can stay however long you want!" I decided, they all nodded approvingly, saying a couple of thank you's.

“Well I guess if I can go with..." he got interrupted by Harry shouting

“HE WILL GO WITH MAYA, GO WITH MAYA ZAYN" Harry shouted, and with that, he pushed Zayn into me, nearly knocking me over.

"Well okay then, I’m going to bed now night guys!" I announced, walking into my room, with Zayn following shortly behind.

"Oh by the way I like to cuddle in bed!" Zayn winked at me. Omg, cuddling with Zayn in bed, it's just like i've read in fanfictions, i guess dreams really do come true. 

I went in the on suite bathroom to get ready for bed. I made sure to put on my extreamly short pyjama bottems on, so i'd maybe get a reaction off Zayn. And just like i thought, when i walked out, Zayn's eyes immediatly wandered down to my legs and ass. A proud grin made it's way onto my face, and i climed into bed.

The last thing I can remember from that night was two muscular arms wrap around me, and a hot breath fan on my breath.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So Zayn and Maya huh? i wonder where this will go! do you like them together or do you think one of the other boys fit better with her? comment! <3 love you guys