Chapter 11 - Somebody's jealous

We just finished eating, but Niall ended up finishing most of our meals, except for mine, no one touches my food. Harry was already eager to get back on the rides but I told him he had to wait and let his food go down otherwise he’d throw up. Everyone agreed and harry gave in knowing that I was right. We took a short walk round the park till we reached a good ride, which would cool us down as well since the weather had cleared and the sun was now beaming down on us like it wanted us to melt and turn into liquid skin and bones on the ground.

“Let’s go on tidal wave, it’s another one of my favourites,” I suggested.

“But I want to go on the big boy, upside down rides.” Harry whined.

“Excuse me, Harry, have you seen the size of this thing, it may not go upside down but it sure will take us high up, and will get us wet.” Niall cut in. Harry looked up at the huge log flume and his eyes widened as he watched one of the boats come down and make probably the biggest splash he’d ever seen.

“Whoa, that looks sick.” Harry's smile grew bigger and he ran to the queue as fast a I could blink.

We lined up and we were only about 2 minutes from getting on the ride, so we were just sorting out where we were all sitting. I looked at Zayn and he wasn’t contributing or talking and had a sad and jealous look on his face, I know this was me getting revenge on him, but I just felt bad for him now. I went over to him and grabbed his hand so he would look up at me.

“Hey, do you want to sit next to me” I asked shyly, I wasn’t actually shy, I was just nervous about what his actions would be in reaction to mine, was he angry at me?

“Oh, I thought you’d want to go with your little boyfriend over there.” He said and dropped my hand and looked at the ground.

“Sorry?” I said, honestly confused. Boyfriends, what’s he on about.

“Oh don’t act like you don’t like harry.” He said and frowned at the floor.

“No, Zayn, I was helping harry, he was nervous. Were just friends, besides, I have my eyes on someone else,” I replied and blushed slightly, looking where Zayn was looking before, at our feet.

“What, Louis,” Zayn said, still not picking up what I was putting down.

“No.” I chuckled, still slightly blushed.

“Liam,”

“No, Zayn-“

“No, of course, its Niall, I saw the way you two ate together in McDonalds, of course its hi-”

I couldn’t take it anymore, the way he wouldn’t stop denying it was annoying and he wasn’t getting it, so, I went for it, I kissed him. I quickly pulled away though, considering he probably didn’t want to kiss me. We only met yesterday and I freaked out when i did, so to him I probably just seem like a crazed fan anyway. I’m not even that pretty; he probably just called me beautiful because he has to call every fan beautiful. God, I’m so stupid. I was mentally cursing myself constantly until I felt a pair of big hands on my waist, and they pulled me to their owners muscular body.

“What was that for,” he chuckled, our bodies now touching.

“I-i-i don’t know, i-i was just getting annoyed, because i-i-”

“You like me, well, I like you too” he cut me off, and attached our lips again. They moulded together and moved in sync for a few seconds before I pulled away.

“Y-you like me too” I stuttered, utterly surprised.

“Yeah, was it not obvious, I mean, I got jealous when you were just helping my best mate” he frowned, that was quite stupid of him.

“Yeah, but hey at least we both know how each other feel now,” I said and smiled, wow, he liked me, this was so unreal. The Zayn Malik, liked me, Maya Chapman, god, was this is litrally a dream come true. I just stood there looking into his shining brown eyes.

“Should we disturb them, I think they’re having a moment,” I heard Louis whisper. He was a cheeky chap wasn’t he.

“NEXT” the worker shouted, which knocked me out of my trance with Zayn.

“Come on loveydovies, let’s go.” Louis pulled mine and Zayn's bodies away from each other and pulled us into the boat. I ended up having Zayn on my right squeezing my hand, and Niall on my left, probably feeling like the third wheel since there were only the three of us on this row of the boat. I grabbed his hand as well and squeezed it to make him feel welcome to this row. He looked at me and laughed but didn’t pull his hand away.

~~

“WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO” me and Louis screamed in harmony as we went round, I think the 5th loop of colossus. We had our arms flailing in the air with our hands locked together at the same time. I wasn’t scared of rollercoaster’s; I just feel the need to hold onto someone’s hand.

*gag*

Wait, what was that?

*gag*

Someone’s throwing up. No. That's one of my worst fears, someone throwing up on me on a rollercoaster. I quickly turned my head to check to see if anything was flying out of Louis' mouth, he was just looking straight back at me the way I was looking at him.

“Ugghhh, mate, that’s disgusting, ok, ugh, don’t worry mate, they’re going to stop the ride and were going to get you cleaned up.” I heard Liam say over the rattling sound of the ride. Wait, Liam's next to harry, harry threw up. Oh no, this is his first time being at a theme park and going on proper rides, this couldn’t put him off forever.

~~~

“Aww, harry, are you ok, I feel so sorry for you.” I comforted harry as I rubbed soothing circles into the top of his hand, I was always good at consoling people and making them feel better, my mum said it was a gift.

“Hey, no, don’t feel sorry for me, I was the one who’s stopped our fun because my stomach couldn’t handle a few loops.” He apologized, guilt present in his eyes and voice. I gave him a side hug and smiled at him sympathetically, to show him that it was ok, we had been on most of the rides anyway, there were only a couple of rides but they weren’t as good as the ones we managed to get on.

Harry had been cleaned up and given new clothes, Liam as well, so the car didn’t smell of sick, which was a relief. Harry even got the number of one of a cute brunette who worked there who he caught checking out his body while he was getting changed, so the day wasn’t a total disaster for him.

I felt really sorry for Liam, though, I mean, someone just threw up on him. He handed it really well though, he hardly even gagged himself, as for me, I would have probably lost all sign of food inside of me.

We finally got back to the house, it was only 5:00 pm. Hmmm, maybe we could play a game tonight, I thinking truth or dare...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys, just wanted to say if your reading this, thank you so much, it means a lot, and the gif on the side is actually the ride in Thorpe park called tidal wave, just wanted to put it in to give you a bit of a visual representation of how big the splash was. And the video is a video of the ride colossus; it is the most looping ride in Europe with 10 loops. (i watched it and it actually made me a bit dizzy ^o^)

The next update will be at 100 reads. Again thank you so much for reading guys :D

 ~ Ria x