Chapter 7- A LOT of flirting

Zayn’s pov

I went to reach for a glass, but Maya was slightly in my way, so I just decided to reach over her and grab the glass. Our bodies pressed together and I felt sparks run up my spine. I really like Maya, she’s very beautiful and what I know of her so far, she is funny and outgoing. So this was my chance to be a bit flirty!

I pressed my body harder against her back, and I felt her perfect ass up against my groin.

“Zayn, what are you doing?” Maya asked

“What do you mean, love?” I questioned my body still against hers.

“Your kind of leaning on me!” she giggled

“Don’t pretend you don’t like it,” I whispered into her ear, with a smirk. She just giggled some more and we stood like this for another few seconds, and we never knew someone was watching.

“Woah, woah, woah! What’s going on in here?” Louis shouted in a joking manner, which caused me and Maya to jump and separate from each other.

Maya’s pov

I have no idea what just happened between me and Zayn, was he trying to flirt with me? No, why would the amazing Zayn Malik, my idol, be flirting with me, Maya Chapman, a 19 year old who is just an average everyday Londoner, who happens to be a committed directioner.

Thank God Louis came in because it was starting to get a bit awkward, but I’m not saying I didn’t like it, I loved it actually!

That’s when I realized both the boys were staring at me.

“Z-Zayn, will you go and see if... uh... if the boys want tea or c-coffee?” I stuttered.

“Yeah sure thing love” he winked at me and left the room.

Louis then asked “So you and Zayn aye?” smirking while he said it.

“Oh shut up Louis!” I said smirking back.

“I see you two you’re really hitting it off! I can already see it, little Zaya children running around, haha. Don’t forget to use protection tonight!” Louis laughed, as I punched him in the arm playfully, but not lightly, and I blushed a deep shade of red, AGAIN!

 To be honest I’m looking forward to the time i'm going to be spending with the boys, I’m really looking forward to it!