Chaper 9 - The car journey

Zayn’s pov

I obviously sat next to Maya in the car. It was about an hour’s drive. So I thought this might get boring, me being me sat next to Maya I thought I could get dirty. I’m smirking just thinking about it! We were in a 6 seater car, so me and Maya were in the very back... alone.

I gently rested my hand on her upper thigh and started moving it back and forth. I looked out the window so I couldn’t see the weird looks she was giving me, and her mouthing for me to stop.

Her firm hand wrapped round mine as she plopped my hand back down by my side. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes that have a melting effect on me. She shook her head, telling me to stop. I frowned and mouthed the word please, but she shook her head again. Damn! I guess that plan didn’t work!

Maya’s pov

I couldn’t let Zayn do that to me, I just couldn’t! We are in the car with four other boys. If they caught us, I think I would just drop dead. That would be so embarrassing!

I do love Zayn, with all my heart. Ever since I saw him on the x-factor! But he has to stop with all these sexual things when the lads are around. They’re probably going to think I’m a mad sexually fustrated  woman who wants sex 24-7! Ha, I make myself laugh.

I saw Zayn text Harry something like ‘I tried to get naughty with Maya :D ya no a bit of fun in the car :p anyway she took it the wrong way, oops!’

Oh so he’s having a bit of fun is he? Well I’ll show him fun the Chapman kinda way.

My family has always been good at drama, and making things look realistic, so here it goes!

I texted Zayn:

Maya x - ‘Hey baby, you’re looking soo sexy today! But those jeans look a bit big! You think theres room for two? >:) xxx’

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Zayn looking at me, a bit confused yet satisfied that I sent a naughty text.

Zaynie - Whoa, what's gotten into you? The devil? Whatever it is, I love it >:) haha are you trying to trick the master that cannot be tricked? Xxx’ 

Maya x - ‘Whoa how’d you know? But you’ve gotta admit, it was pretty dirty right >:) lol xxx’ I sent back

Zaynie - ‘Okay I guess. But I could of done better myself! >:) xxx’ why is he so cheeky?

We looked at each other for a few seconds then burst out laughing! I don’t think the rest of the boys knew what was going on! But Louis being Louis, he joined us and burst out laughing too. Which killed the moment. But he was ok with that.

We were nearly there when I saw Zayn sleeping. Oh my gosh! He looks so darn cute sleeping in the car. That’s when I got the phone out and took a cute picture, posting it on twitter moments afterwards.

‘@Mayachapmanxo:  @zaynmalik‘s a bit tired at 12 in the afternoon! I don’t know how he sleeps in the car when You have @Louis_tomlinson shouting, @Niallhoran laughing, @Harrystyles Singing his heart out, with the radio at full blast, and @real_liam_payn shushing everyone! I have officially come to a decision that he is not human!’

I laughed at my glorious tweet and pressed send.

I looked out the window and saw we had arrived! Jesus, i was exited!