Chapter 2 - The noise

I quickly put a curry pot noodle in the microwave. I was starving after the concert!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

That was the microwave, just in time; I was nearly dying at this point! Yes, I love my food. Deal with it.

After that I took a short, but needed shower just to freshen up. The warm steamy water ran down my body, it felt like heaven!

Finally I got into my pjs and lay under the duvets. I shuffled and got into a comfy position with all the fluffy pillows scattered all over my queen sized bed.

I went on my phone for a bit to check instagram, twitter, snapchat and all my messages. I then realized that it was one in the morning and that I needed to go to sleep.

About a minute after my eyes had closed and I had gone into complete darkness. 

My mind got to work and started to dream.

 “Zayn, the stars are so beautiful!” I said to my boyfriend Zayn.

“As beautiful as you?” he questioned back. He took my hand in his and made a beautiful speech,

“Maya I know this is only our third date, and we have only known each other for about two months but I feel like I’ve known you forever, and I think that I am truly, madly, deeply falling in love with you” he sang looking deep into my eyes. I started to tear up and a massive smile formed on my face. We started to lean in; I’ve been waiting for this since the say I set eyes on him! We are inches away by now. Eeeek!!

CRASH!

“Shit, what was that?!” I mumbled to myself under the covers.