I am all alone

Rachel:

New place, new job and I am alone with a kid in my womb, I didn't know how to get through my life, the guy I loved the most did not trust me enough to hear my side of the story and my best friend thought it was a joke to cheat me, when I trusted him so much that I shared all my secrets with him.

Previously David's POV:

He was feeling guilty just like he was supposed to, Rachel trusted him but at this moment he could feel the victory he achieved in front of Jake, he always lost in front of Jake and the only girl he adored was in love with his enemy, he knew he will win but he did feel bad about what he done to Rachel and it did break his heart when he heard she was carrying his enemy's baby, but he was sure he will make her his and will wipe Jake's existence from her life, he will give Rachel's baby his name that was for sure.

Previously Jake's POV:

Broken, there was no way to describe the feeling he was enduring, Rachel the love of his life cheated on him and he couldn't comprehend what he had done wrong to deserve this, he knew she was dead to him and could never make up for all the agony she caused to him but he vowed if in future if he ever met her she would suffer just like he was suffering today.

Previously Rachel:

I could finally smile today even after all the agony I faced I had Matthew in my arms today, I would never forgive Jake or David for all they put me through but with my baby in my arms, I was finally ready to face the world