Meeting Matthew

A/N: Hey guys I have changed Matthew's age as well as the years wherein Rachel and Jake were apart, its now 5 years. I have edited the change in the previous chapters.

Jake dropped in the next day to take Rachel shopping, obviously in her current financial position she couldn't afford clothes which would make everyone believe she is a billionaire's fiancé he thought to himself, he knocked twice and was surprised to see a little boy answer the door. The boy asked him,"hey I am Matthew are you here to see my mommy?"

Jake was surprised to see this adorable kid who resembled Rachel in every way and not having the heart to be rude to this little angel he replied," hi sweetheart, I am Jake and yes I am here to see your mommy."

Matthew gave him a grin before replying," Oh come in mommy is in the shower, I will tell her."

Jake followed the little boy towards the living room and made himself comfortable on the couch, Matthew ran towards a room screaming," Mommy Jake is here to see you."

Rachel who was in the shower freezed for a moment, what the hell was Jake doing here this early in the morning she wondered, another thought panicked her Jake and Matthew are in the same room and she was afraid of Jake's reaction towards her son.

She quickly grabbed a towel and dried herself before walking inside her bedroom, there stood he son with a curious expression on his face so she enquired, " What is it sweetie did Jake tell you anything,"

Upon hearing Jake's name his face broke into a grin." no mommy he is really nice, come out soon."

She promised she will out in five minutes and true to her word she dressed quickly and headed towards the living room and stood a moment watching her son and Jake talk about something. She cleared her throat to get their attention. Upon her arrival Jake's face transformed to his normal cold facade.

Matthew who was observing them asked," Mommy are you going out." Before Rachel could answer Jake butted in, which really pissed of Rachel," yes I am taking your mom out for shopping do you want to join us."

Rachel was angry it was one thing to come see her but planning an outing without her permission and involving her innocent kid whom she knew Jake had no interest in the current circumstances, she replied angrily," Jake I would appreciate if you would let me know before dropping in unannounced and make plans for me without any notification."

Jake just smirked and turned towards Matthew, " Hey I guess your mommy hasn't told you I am going to be your new daddy."

Matthew frowned cutely before replying," dad like my friend austin has, you are going to drive me to school, you are going stay with us and gonna play with me all the time." Jake just nodded.

Rachel was seeing red how can he announce something like that to her son, she didn't want to get her son's hopes up if Jake ditched her again, she wanted to break this news slowly but here goes her thoughts up in flames.

She turned towards Jake, " Get out, right now I need to talk to my son before you drop in unannounced again next time have the courtesy to intimate me now leave before I throw you out."

Seeing he did overstep some sort of boundary Jake simply left.

A/N: Story not edited. Please vote or comment and show your support