Grandparents

A/N: this is for MackAttack393, thanks for the support.

The moment of shame was here, Rachel thought finally Matthew and his grandparents are going to come face to face. She didnt know how either one would react she hated the fact everything was so complicated, why couldn't she have a normal family where she was raising her beloved son with his father and meeting grandparents was a special thing without that nervous knot in her stomach thinking over various negative scenarios in her mind.

Jake wasn't driving with them, she had informed him about the meeting prior but last minute business call made him late, she was ok with that she needed to do this with or without Jake.

She pulled into the familiar driveway and parked her car. After taking few deep breaths, she climbed down and opened Matthew's door and together holding hands they proceeded towards the looming mansion.

She rung the doorbell and it was answered on the first ring, it was like somebody were eager to meet them. This time it was no butler, the door was answered by Jake's mom, as soon as she opened the door she hugged Rachel and as soon as her eyes lay on matthew she had tears in her eyes before she welcomed him with huge arms, just like that all Rachel's fears diminished. The same went to the grandpa, they were eager to meet Matthew. Just like that all her fears dissappiated.

Jake's POV:

He was late due to a meeting but when he reached home the sight that greeted him was not what he expected. He couldn't believe Rachel got out this easy with her mistakes and her son was welcomed like this in his family, a white hot rage passed through him before he knew what he was doing he yelled out not caring what his parents thought," Rachel the marriage is off, take that bastard out of my house right now."

His parents gasped and protested but he held up his hand," Mom, Dad she is a whore, I wont put up with her exploiting you guys, let it go."

Rachel couldn't believe what was happening, wasn't Jake the one who proposed marriage, wasn't he the one who wanted to get to know Matthew, why was he behaving like this was all this again a ploy to break her heart just like he did in the past, she had fallen victim again to his tactics, she couldn't stop the tears that came running down her eyes.

Matthew stared with wide eyes at the scenario and ran towards Jake hitting his leg constantly and yelled, " How dare you make my mom cry, I hate you."

Jake felt some emotion tug at his heart when Matthew said he hates him, but he ignored the feeling and rambled on, " Oh kiddo, your mom is a whore and you are a bastard.

Rachel stepped forward and slapped him with all the strength she could muster, " I thought you had changed, but your still the same ignorant bastard, you will regret all this words one day, but we wont be around to see that, you will never see me again Jake, meeting you, loving you was the biggest mistake of my life, goodbye."

With that Rachel walked out, Jake stood there without reacting, but in his heart he felt a pang as if he lost something big.

A/N: not edited, please vote or comment, I will update if someone asks for it.