Matthew

Matthew knew something is happening, his mommy was smiling, like a lot more than usual, he was just happy to see his mommy like this, but when he met Jake he thought may be this guy will be his dad, just like all his friends had a dad he would finally get a daddy too, but his mommy started crying, he couldn't tolerate it, he can never see his mommy cry.

He kneeled down in front of his mommy and started to wipe her tears,"Mommy jake made you cry, I am sorry i dont need daddy, please dont cry."

Rachel's heart tore at his words," Sweetie I am not crying because of Jake, I am sad because I lied to you, he is your daddy and I was just scared about all the changes that will happen now."

Matthew didnt care about the changes he was just excited he will get a daddy,"Mommy will I also have gramps and granny too."

At this Rachel started crying more, "Yes sweetie you will have all that, but just know your mommy loves you more then everything."

Matthew smiled happily after hearing his mommy's words.

Rachel promised tomorrow he will meet his grandparents and his daddy.

A/N: guys this is not edited, also sorry for the short chapter, please vote or comment and show your support so I can update more, thanks.