XXIII

I'M NOT DEAD YAY!

I'M NOT DEAD YAY!

I read every comment before posting this and I want to say thank you for all of the love and support being shown to not only me but my book as well. It makes me so happy to know that you still enjoy it even when I can't update too much 

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Sound Asleep~

-HANGE'S POV-

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆

"So how many days has it been?"

"About 3 Erwin..."

"No need to look so down Hange, I'm sure she'll wake up soon enough."

"I know"

"We've waited what...4 years? I'm sure you can wait 4 more days for her"

With that my head superior walked away from me chuckling, I don't see how he can find it in himself to crack those jokes at this time. Ever since Eren's hand collided with both her and Armin she hasn't woken up from this sleep, but she doesn't have any injuries. No matter how many times I look over her body I can find nothing wrong with it. I can't get help from Mike either, since him and a crowd of other cadets have already gone out on their mission.

"G-Good morning squad leader Hange..."

I turned around to face Armin, who had once again come to the infirmary to check on [F/n]. For the first time though he had come without Eren or Mikasa, at first when they came with her I thought it was rather strange. But they explained how she was grateful about [F/n] being able to help out Armin because of Eren. I really wish there was something else I could've done..I sat there laughing at everything that was happening not knowing what was going to lead to this.

"Morning Armin, how are you?"