XV

I keep wanting to make new books- because I obviously have new ideas but then I bring everything back to this book! I already have chapter 15 finished and I'm starting on 16 :D

This is the first book I'm actually ready to take so much time with, for the yandere sim one it wasn't really that big. But I want this one to be understandable and have twists and turns but keep you all entertained.

I'm so grateful to everyone who comments and gives me feedback and makes my day just that much better. I know the book doesn't seem that well since it's the start- and I know I don't have a schedule but I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU'LL STICK WITH ME!

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Judgement~

-HANGE'S POV-

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Turning to Mike I nodded off at him, seeing this he went down lower. I on the other hand began to make my way towards Reiner's room- now knowing this information it could completely turn the events that have been happening. I could feel my heart pounding inside of my chest, the false hope of her really being one of my best friends began to grow bigger and bigger.

"We NEED more babies!"

"Tch- no we don't shitty glasses do you want to lose more men?"

"I think we should get some!"

I turned my attention to [F/n], who was smiling in the seat next to me. I turned to shory smiling evilly seeing it was two against one.

"[F/n] I thought you were smart"

"Apparently not!"

'The closet- Mike said he she fell out of the closet'

My mind kept repeating the same words, in hopes that I wouldn't lose them. Thankfully I had arrived at the certain room rather quickly, only since it hadn't been too, too far away from the dungeons. Opening it I looked to see Reiner still wasn't back. Good thing too, if he really did know she was in here he might've hidden her stuff.