XXII

Question- what do you all think about the following statement?

"Vaccines cause Autism"

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Similarities~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"He's still training I think, I saw the lightning a few minutes ago so I'm sure he's still in that form"

"Let's go"

Smiling at his female best friend, the duo began to walk to where Armin had saw the lightning strike down. He was a bit worried about Eren transforming, considering that not too long ago they still believed the person who murdered Hange's titans was still here. In fact the smarter boy found it a bit strange how everyone seemed to forget about the situation like it wasn't reliant at all. Everyone had just dropped it after awhile, not to mention when he noticed the Corporal in the hallways earlier he seemed different- but that might've just been him.

"So, how was your trai-"

"YOU DAMN BRAT!"

Both turned to their side seeing Eren still in his titan form outside of the window, but they quickly looked around after hearing Corporals angry scream. Mikasa was the first to take off, opening the window as if it was no big deal and jumping down to go to Eren's side. While Armin was still at the window trying to figure out what was going on before he did anything.

"AHH SHORTY DON'T DROP [N/N]!"

"TCH I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME SHITTY GLASSES"

Hearing them once again Armin had finally found Corporal like he had been trying to, only to not see him alone. His eyes were drawn to the girl who he was holding onto- and that seemed to be the reason Eren was following the shorter man.

 In his arms sat [F/n], she appeared to be laughing at the scene unfolding in front of her. For a second while laughing she opened her eyes, revealing them to the blonde watching from the window.