Where has Meko Been?

Hey guys, if you don't know me my names Sam and I run my own account InverseDeadbeat

[shameless plug]

Since Meko took over my account when I was gone it's only fair I do the same for her.

Something happened back in Januaray of 2020, which I won't go into detail about. But basically she was put into a mental ward for a few months [please don't worry she's okay and she didn't hurt anyone if that's what you all think]

Hence why no books from hers are being updated, including this one.

Originally she didn't want me to come on and comment about it. I've gone to visit her and it was only a few days ago that she allowed me to speak on it and tell you all what's happening since everyone is worrying.

Both she and myself are hoping that she's back soon. All her electronics were taken away from her, including her phone, so she isn't able to update.

It isn't because she did something bad it's only because her parents are now a bit overprotective because of what has happened. 

She has given me her log in information on both here and Quotev. And, since you all probably don't know, quotev is where she keeps all of her drafts so I'll need to look on there.

Meko has told me she DOESN'T want me to write any chapters because she wants them to be authentic from her. So until then I will be publishing the drafts that she has. 

I'm glad you're all enjoying this book and giving her the information she is very happy as well. Which means she also feels horrible about not being here for a whole year but soon enough she and I pray she'll be back.

Thank you all for everything and I can't wait to work with you all while she's away from now until she's back.

Feel free to ask questions to me about ANYTHING. With either comments, on the announcements, her DM or if you want to you're welcome to come over to my account and ask in that way as well.

-Sam <3