VII

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Secrets~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"Reiner why the hell did you tell the scouts I was bang- Who's that?"

Staring straight ahead, Reiner looked at the male who had walked into the room- Connie Springer. The boy looked between his built friend and the strange girl who was now staring at him. He also made sure to look down at her uniform to see the stains and noticed where the wings normally are had been cut out.

"Connie get in here and I'll explain but you have to keep your mouth shut"

Reiner spoke harshly, he began to somewhat glare at his friend wanting to make sure he was quiet like he should be. And seeing this glare, Connie quickly nodded and shut the door behind him. He hadn't known if he should go closer to the stranger- or the one who was glaring at him- fore they both seemed like they weren't a good option to choose at that moment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Connie stood astonished looking over at the girl- sure he hadn't seen her before but who would've guessed she's like non-living or something!

"That's pretty cool! And weird but mostly cool! So where'd you find her again?"

This made Reiner tense up, he hadn't even thought about what he was going to reply when that question had been asked. While as [F/n], also being able to clearly hear Connie's question, started to think about it as well. She only remembered pushing Erwin out of the way and then suddenly waking up under a bed.

"Yeah Reiner- where did you find me?"

"Huh? He didn't tell you!?"

"What, oh no he didn't, but I wasn't thinking of it at the time"

"Reiner you gotta tell he- I mean us!"

The boy, clearly not knowing what to do, thought of many different excuses to say inside his head. There was no way he'd be able to tell them she came from the titan. Besides if he did people would wonder why he was there- not to mention now both the titans bodies should be almost gone by now and that would just make him even MORE suspicious.

"I found her laying in the woods"

"Laying in the woods?"

Both [F/n] and Connie replied in unison. Connie didn't think much of it but [F/n] couldn't hold back her questions, why would she wake up in the woods of all places. And he could not have meant outside the walls where she had died- so why would her body suddenly show up inside of the walls. Actually, now that she was thinking about it more, he and Bertholdt did have 3DM gear on- meaning they had to use it for something.

Without either of the boys seeing, [F/n] turned her head to glare a bit at Reiner. Her quick thinking was able to catch up with his lies easily- it would only be a matter of time before she would confront him and demand the truth.

"[F/n] don't you ever wonder about titans!?"

"Probably not as much as you do shitty glasses"

"Corporal that isn't nice- but Hange I do sometimes"

Hange, now hearing what the girl had actually thought, ran to her and began squeezing her hands in her own. Although she wasn't going to say anything, [F/n] could feel her hands begin to grow numb from how tight she was squeezing her hands.

"I've always thought about why they eat humans- if they've survived outside the walls further out then surely they don't need to eat us right?"

Both Levi and Hange looked at the girl in utter shock. Hange, being the titan expert, had never thought about it that way. But it did bring up questions as to why the titans WERE able to survive for so long. They had no idea how long the land went for but somehow wherever they go there seems to be titans.

"Tch"

"Oh [F/n] you smarty! Levi jealous he'll never be as smart as you~"

"The hell I am!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So what are we going to do?"

The room was now filled with only 4 people- considering that Bertholdt had finally gotten over the joined them. Since it was still early morning no one was up, it was about 3 AM and none of them were able to sleep. They all had to figure out what they were going to do with the random girl in Reiner's room.

"We can't really let her out"

"Yeah cause then people will notice her"

"Can't we ask Erwin to let her join or something?"

"They'll know her"

"Oh"

Connie shut his mouth after that, there were so many different options as to what they could do in order to not expose the now living girl. But at the same time if she was ever found out by a superior it could possibly be a life or death situation.

"I have a suggestion."

The girl spoke out, gaining the attention of the other males in the room. They had all turned to her, obviously wondering what she had been thinking about this whole time. Considering after she completely shut down after Reiner explained where he had found her.

"First we should cut my hair- I don't like it this long"

To be continued...