III

So I thought I owed another chapter- sadly though I still don't really have a schedule since all my school testings are approaching in my BIRTHDAY MONTH- CURSE YOU APRIL TESTING- but for now take this!

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Babies~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Hange, obviously being concerned about this new information, quickly pulled herself out of bed. Not wasting any precious time putting on actual clothing, running down the halls in her sleep wear. The only thing going through her head was what had happened last time. Seeing Sawney and Bean's bodies already long gone and going up into smoke. She didn't want that to happened ever again- whoever did this would pay.

"Squad le-"

"NOT NOW!"

She screamed back- now was not the time to chit chat. After all he was one of the men who had busted into her room to tell her about this event. Having all this noise going had also seemed to wake up some of the other members living within the castle like building. Behind Hange was now Levi, and Erwin- hot on her trail as to see what was going on. It was clear to them that something was wrong with the woman not even being dressed properly.

"OI- what'-"

"NOT NOW!"

"Answer me rig-"

"Squad leader Hange please wait a moment!"

The small man was growing more and more irritated by the minute. Not only was he ignored by the one and only 'Shitty glasses' but he can't seem to say a sentence now. Ever time he did it was as if he had been cut off- because he was. Erwin, looked over at the man with a look of amusement in his eyes- but he knew he had to focus on what was going on.

"Would someone please inform Levi and I of what's happening"

"It's the titans sir-"

"NOTHING'S WRONG WITH MY BABIES- I WON'T LET ANYTHING BE WRONG!"