VIII

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Name~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

'Much better'

She thought to herself, now having her preferred [h/l] hair. She began to comb it with her fingers, considering that she was now stuck alone in her room. The sun had risen only a few hours ago- as soon as it had she heard a bunch of screaming and crying about 'babies'. Reiner had specifically told her a few rules she'd need to follow until they figured out what to do with her.

"Honestly,"

She spoke aloud, now standing up from the bed she had been laying on top of. She moved around the room, studying every little detail of it, knowing she'd need to grow to this room.

"Do they really believe I'm going to listen to them like a lost puppy? I'm their elder they should respect me"

Cautiously, she took slow steps toward the window. On the side of the building she was on there didn't seem to be a lot of noise- meaning that she should be able to look out a bit. Her eyes began to shimmer when they hit the sunlight, she felt herself at a loss for words. Taking in everything outside she began to realize that she had been 'dead' for the past 4 years- this was the first time she had seen daylight since the day she had died.

Tree's seemed to surround everywhere to which her eyes could go, not that she minded. The forest and tree's were always the perfect cover whenever one seemed to wish to get away- or at least that's what she remembered it being described as.

"Commander?"

"Oh cadet [L/n] what brings you here?"

"I was just wondering around since training ended earlier than normal- why are you here?"

"The tree's are always the perfect place to get away, well, they are to me at least"

"I-I'm sorry commander I'll lea-"

"No, it's alright"