Thirty Two || People Get Jealous

Note:I'm trying to do lots and lots of updates

Note:
I'm trying to do lots and lots of updates. I want this book finished! Maybe I can finish this whole book when I have some parts drafted.

People Get Jealous
Flashback - Yang Palace | Year 2188

* * *

Hyerin

"I heard the Prince proposed to his girlfriend!"

"Really? I actually feel happy for Prince Jimin."

"Same, I actually want him to be happy this time,"

"Everyone else will slowly grow to love Jiyeon so it's alright,"

I won't. That whore took my man. He was supposed to propose to me. He was to have kids with me. He was supposed to get married to me. He was supposed to be mine. Not hers. She's a stupid stealer!

"Hyerin, darling, you alright?" my father looked at me noticing that I had a scary expression on my face.

"First she takes my man, then she seducing him to having another child, now she's getting married to him?!" I rant, "this is unbelievable dad!"

"Hyerin...maybe you should just let it go," my father told me.

"Let it go? Let it go?! Dad, I got him first!" I yelled and stomped on my feet.

Everyone in the room turned their attention towards the ruckus that was happening with me. I look around and gave them a stop staring look. They went back to their talking murmuring to each other about me. Mostly the prince and his fiancée. Fiancé and Fiancée my ass. That was supposed to be me.

"Darling, why don't you-"

"No, I'm going to Troye for help," I sneered and left the restaurant.

I walked to my chauffeur and told him to drive to Troye's place. He's the only person to help me. He's been my best friend since we were little. He's the only one who ever cared about me. His girlfriend doesn't like me though she thinks I'll steal her man. I don't even like him in that way because I like someone else. Someone who was mine. Who will be mine?

I get out of the car in a hurry and knock on his door. I hear a sound of faint footsteps coming and then the door sprung open.

"H-Hyerin? What are you doing here?" he asked shocked to see me at his doorstep.

"I want to kill her, help me," I glared at him with the girl in my mind.