Twenty Nine || The Step Closer

Note:Going back to anime when BTS' contract ends

Note:
Going back to anime when BTS' contract ends. I'm still going to rewatch their videos. Maybe still stan my side group Seventeen. I got to catch up on my American stans. Sorry for the slow updates!

The Step Closer
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2187

* * *

Jiyeon

Just how Jungkook said. I got dressed at nine at midnight and in a formal-comfortable way. I made sure I was presentable and up to Jungkook's standards. I want to know what he will do when he takes me somewhere. Where will he take me? What will he do? Why is he being like this?

I let myself calm down and leave my room. The palace is quiet. The sounds of my heels clicking against the floor was all I heard. I decided to at least make sure my kids were safe. I enter their rooms to check that they're both sleeping peacefully. Taehyung was laid next to my son while my daughter was asleep in her crib. He really is a good uncle. I smile to myself before leaving the room so I wouldn't disturb their sleep.

I had exited the palace and looked around for a bit. It was fairly way too quiet. Everything seemed suspicious. The night sky gloomed over my glowing body. I was just in the middle of the walkway to the gate. In the distance, I saw a man standing there with the chauffeur. I had realized it was Jungkook. He had a sweet smile on his soft features. His hair was parted with the left side in front of his cheekbone and his right side pushed behind his ear. His hair was a dark bluish-black and it seemed like he took a shower.

I was in front of him while analyzing him. He noticed my actions and snapped me back to reality.

"You ready?" he smiled at me very politely.

"Mhm," I nod my head and let him open the door for me.

I enter the vehicle and sit back in my seat while waiting for him to enter as well. We put our seatbelts on and he we were off to our journey. At the back were the guards in their car while another one was in front. They were the ones leading the driver to the destination. I don't know where we're going, but I'm excited.

"So where are we going?" I turn to Jungkook and tilt my head.

"That's a secret, what you should know is that it is the most beautiful place," he answers.

"If so, what will we do there?" I continued on.

"You're going to become the happiest girl ever," he chuckled and leaned back into his seat.

Me. The most happiest girl ever? I don't even think that's possible.

"I don't even think that is possible," I scoff and lean against the car window.