Six || The Bloodlines

Note:Okay, guys! It's not rape! I promise! I would say how and why, but that would be spoiling the book so you must read it and wait for more chapters! Sorry for such slow updates!

Note:
Okay, guys! It's not rape! I promise! I would say how and why, but that would be spoiling the book so you must read it and wait for more chapters! Sorry for such slow updates!

The Bloodlines
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

"This wasn't the deal!" I yell in his face.

"Of course it is, you only had one condition," He smirks.

"But this is co-parenting we're talking about, that was a different thing!" I growled.

This time my child started stirring awake. I looked down at him and find him flailing his small arms slowly. He turns his head to the left side where the prince stood. The prince steps back a few feet and bites his lip. He looks away as if he was afraid to meet the child's gaze. Seja starts giggling and squealing. What's so special about the prince?! His small chubby hands try telling the prince to come closer. The prince slowly walks up to him and holds his arms out. I hesitantly give the child into his arms and watch as he cradled him.

The child smiles wider and wider at the sight of him. Prince Jimin had suddenly gotten soft because of a child. Not any child, but a child of a low life.

He then snaps out of his hard although soft gaze from Seja.

"L-Let them come in," He spit out with a small stutter.

He's soft for a child. The guards face the huge palace and start marching with the prince in the middle and still holding my child. I hesitantly follow while my brother runs to me and holds my hand protectively. I look up at him while he smiles back towards me.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he'll agree with your terms," My brother positively said.

I nod and walk with the protection of my brother and the guards. The two front guards run-up towards the large double doors of the palace and pull it open. Wide-open. I silently thank them for not knowing what to do. The prince nods to his guards and they start marching to their positions.

"How do you want to do this? Stay here and help or stay at your home and come here?" The prince asked while slowly turning around.

He didn't even bother glancing up since the child in his arms occupied him.

"I would like to stay here for the meantime until the child is eighteen," I answer.