Five || Bargaining with Arguing

Bargaining with ArguingHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

"What?! You can't do that!" I said exasperated.

"You must've forgotten babe," he smirks, "I am of royal blood."

I grit my teeth in anger. This was not going to happen. I have to make a deal. Just so I can be in the child's life. A child with a family of a mother and father.

"Fine, but on one condition," I grumbled.

"Hmm, I don't usually like conditions, but go on," He answers tapping his chin.

"Co-Parenting, I want the child to have a mother and father," I contributed as my answer.

"And who would be the father?" He asked with a small smirk appearing on his face.

I gulp and open my mouth to say something.

"I-If you don't mind being the father?" I question quite uncomfortably.

He tilts his head and slowly smiles mischievously, "Didn't know you would ask that."

"Shut up, is it a deal or not?" I fumed.

"It's a deal," He extends his hand out motioning me to shake it to seal the offer.

I extend my hand and grip his hand. I shake his hand in agreement with my own conditions.

"Don't call me babe too," I seethed through my fuming.

"Hmm, that's because you'll be my queen soon,"

"What?"

"Nothing,"

* * *
Havenland - Lands of LLP | Year 2185

I hadn't given my child to the prince yet. He needs to give my brother first before I give Seja to him. My child's features look quite interesting. I just want to know who he got it from. I'm sitting on my bed cradling my small child in my arms. I admire how handsome he would become when he grows up. He'll get all the ladies. I can already feel it. He already got one too, it's me. His cute baby charm got me soft for him. Maybe it's because he's my child, but he's so cute it makes me pout.

A sudden knock on my door removes me from the trace of thinking. I get up and walk out of the bedroom and quietly walk to the front door. I peep through the peephole and find my brother breathing quite heavily. I grab the door open and pull him in. I close the door and lock it along with it. The door slammed slightly.