Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven

Note:I actually hate how cliché I'm making this

Note:
I actually hate how cliché I'm making this. I think I'm going to hate on my own book now. 🤓

Better Off Forgiven
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

I'm sitting up in my cell with tired droopy eyes. My eyes were going to give out anytime sooner. I barely slept last night when they guards came. They kept making a huge ruckus and noise that I couldn't properly get my deserved rest. I just want to go home. My wrists had gotten infected from the old injures that I made. There were also some new ones all over me, but it didn't hurt that much like the ones on my wrists. The ones around my wrists were the worst pain I've felt in the world. I thought giving birth was worse, yet if I move just a tiny bit it would start hurt so much I'd start to cry. My body was dirty with sweat from yesterday. I hate everything about how I got stuck in this mess. I really couldn't do anything about it. Everything sucks. My lips were chapped and they were starting to turn purple. The skin on my face was getting pale for I hadn't eaten in a few hours. I was fasting without even telling myself to. I had been forced to fast. I want to go home.

There was rustling happening around the halls of the cells. This time it was silent with no one speaking. I was getting worried and I try to listen to something or someone. Silence.

"Jiyeon!" A voice whisper yelled across the halls.

I was in shock. The voice was someone familiar. Their footsteps hit the hard floor with someone following right behind.

"Hey! I'm over here! Here!" I yell back wanting to get out of here.

The footsteps come closer and closer until they reach my dark cell. I look up to the people in front of my cell to see two figures desperately trying to get the cell door open. The keys that were in one of their hands jiggled and they clinked together when they made contact with the metal bars.

"Hurry up!" Jimin.

I smile when I realized it was Jimin. He was here with his brother. I'm pretty sure it was Jungkook with him.

They successfully unlock my cell door and storm in to get me unhandled from the hurtful cuffs on my ankles and wrist. I had to stay here without food and sleep. It was the worst feeling ever. I'm just thankful they were here to save me from all this mess. The mess I didn't believe I would get into.

"I don't want to get in trouble, hurry up!" Jungkook said through his grit teeth.

Jimin grabs me up bridal style and brings us outside to the empty halls. We rush out the room passing empty cells and unconscious guards. I don't know if they were alive or dead, but I didn't really care right now.