Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better

Treat Me BetterHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

Treat Me Better
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

It's been exactly four months since we got my brother from our past home. I had gotten bigger and craved more. It was a hassle for Jimin since he was the one who had to get the foods and drinks I wanted. I was now nine months pregnant and it was the months of December. My baby would become a December baby and I didn't even realize it. My due date was somewhere around the end of the month though. Sleeping had been a big problem too. I hate sleeping on my side for a whole night. I need to move or I'll get really annoyed.

But here's the bad thing. Jimin and I have been fighting a lot recently. I've even ended crying and going to my brother for comfort. He tells me it's all part of growing as a couple. I get that, but we're just entitled as boyfriend and girlfriend. I've been waiting and waiting for him to at least pop the question even if it isn't that romantic. I must've thought about him asking me during those two years ago. Combine those years with right now you'll get around four to five years. It's been that long and he hasn't done anything. He hasn't made a move in this relationship.

That isn't all we argue about. He always gets mad over the smallest things and I have to try and calm him down. Most times he leaves with slamming the door once he doesn't feel like talking to me. The stress just increases and today was the worst of all of them.

"Hey, can you grab the paperwork on the desk over there," Jimin says with impatience.

"Wait, I'm trying to finish my work as well," I answer calmly making sure not to answer harshly.

"That can wait, just get the paperwork!" he yells suddenly.

"Jimin, I have to get this finish-"

"Why can't you do anything?!" he startlingly growled.

"I already have work! Why can't you see that?! Just go ask a maid to grab it for you then!" I retort back.

I feel my eyes begin to blur with tears coming to rush out. I grip the paperwork while rubbing my temples with my other hand.

"I'm just asking one simple favor! You really are useless, no wonder your parents disowned you,"

That was something Jimin would regret saying ever. I throw my things to the floor and stomp to him. Tears began flowing down my cheeks as I felt the anger and sadness boil inside me. I did the most reasonable thing.

I slapped him.

"Don't you ever bring my parents to this! You should also take the blame since you're the one who impregnated me!" I scream in fury.