Chapter 12

Carlisle and I enter the field first our eyes scan to see the army they have created. We stop fifty yards away from them all. I smile on the inside to see they have not brought Kaia with them.

"How stupid of you to not bring help dear Clavaria. Would no one come help you," taunts Crowley

"Oh darling your so wrong to think I didn't bring anyone."

With a smirk I raise my arms Thor Falcon Tony fly over us. The wolves come up on the right with Sam Dean Lucifer and Maze and the other Avengers. The vampires flank our right. Hawkey and Bobby are in the trees.

They eyes of our enemies widen when they see everyone gathered. I smirk at them and turn to Banner nodding for him to suit up. He grins at me and lets out a powerful roar and the sweet doctor we all know and love is replaced by the Hulk.

"You should not have pissed me off Crowley or you dear Isabella your heads will make a nice addition to the ones in my uncle's basement," I sneer

He growls at me and signals for his army to attack. Smirking I motion mine forward as well we clash together the wolves and vampires tear the enemy apart with ease. The group aiming for the demons cut through them like paper. Carlisle Lucifer Maze Amenadiel and Klaus all follow me as we run in a tight formation through the fighting toward our target. We all jump out to where they are. They all look at us with slight fear. Taking out my bola and throw is like a boomerang  it spins toward Isabella and takes her down tying her up. I look toward the three celestials and they all nod at me. Using my speed I rush toward my mates ex wife pulling her hair down and making her kneel.

"You made a grave mistake messing with my family. Now you will pay the price."

An arrow comes flying through the air and into her neck. I drop the woman onto the ground and see my mate tearing the man with blood red eyes and long his blonde hair apart. An enraged cry comes from the woman with flaming red hair. I turn to her with a smirk and motioned for her to come at me. She speeds forward trying to catch me off guard. At the last second I set to the side. She tries to come at me and kick and punch me but I block it all. Finally I am done playing with her and catch her hair as she tries to come at me once again. As she runs past me I grab her hair and run in the other direction. Her head pops off with a satisfying crack.

Taking a moment I look out to the rest of the battlefield and see everyone working together cutting through the enemy like butter. The demons are down to less then five and the vampires are down to less than ten. Smiling I look over at Lucifer Amenadiel and Mazikeen to see they have Crowley down on the ground bloodied and with a demon blade in him. Walking over I bend down in front of the demon and grab his face.

"Do you see now what happens when you cross me," I ask

"Yes," he says through ragged breath

"And you will never do it again," With an evil smirk I rip his head off

  We all stand and look out over the battlefield to see all of the enemy gone. I smile at the sight and see that everyone is alright. I turn to look at the stupid human tied up on the ground. I motion Klaus over and he nods at me knowing what I want.

"What species are you," he asks her

"I am a cold one mixed with shifter," she answers

"Why did you do this?"

"I wanted Edward if I had a child I could threaten him to come to me or I'd kill her."

"Do you regret what you have done?"

"No I'd do it again too."

"Well darling I hate to break it to you but you won't see life again after this day," I say walking up to her

She glares at me but wisely kept her mouth shut. I take her head and twist it until it comes off completely. The boys throw her body in the fire with the rest and I throw her head to my uncle for him to add to his collection. Everyone comes out onto the field and stands together. I smile when I see Scarlet coming out of the woods with her little sister in her arms. Finally we were all safe from danger.