Chapter 5

"Alice, Rose! Your going to be late," I yell

They fly down the stairs and sit at the table with their brothers and spouses. Carlisle takes his lunch of blood soup, coffee and fruit and rushes out the door but not before kissing me and saying good luck to the children. I set a 2 thermouses full of blood in each of their bags and a lunch of fried ride with stake with a fruit salad on the side.

"Who is riding with me," I ask as I grab my keys

"I am! The others are going in the jeep," says Edward

"What car do you want to take?"

"Can we take the lambo pleasee mom."

I laugh and nod my head he cheers and rushes out to the car. We all get into the cars and speed off. Rose drives as Alice sits in the passenger seat, the boys stand up in the back as we all pull into school. Edward gets out and goes off to his siblings. I join them a moment later when I see Alice coming out of a vision.

"What was it sweetie," I ask

"The new girl Isabella Swan the chief's daughter, she will be Edwards blood singer but not his mate."

"We will keep an eye on it."

They nod and I go off to my classroom, looking over my rosters for the year I am happy to have all my children in my class once again. I also notice that I do not have isabella on here. The day goes smoothly and finally it is my last class, the one I have Edward in. he comes in early as usual and sets his stuff down.

"How was today son."

"Her blood is really appealing."

"Do you feel the mate bond?"

"Not at all just the blood lust."

"Ya know after reading her reports and information. I wouldn't be opposed to you befriending her then draining her for blood bags."

He laughs at my statement then gets a confused look on his face. Hearing other students coming close to the room shake my head and motion for later. He nods back and starts reading a book. The class goes smoothly and before I know it the bell has rung. Everyone rushes out accept my son, we gather our things and leave together. Coming out of the building we meet everyone at the jeep.

"Have you seen anything else little pixie," I ask

"Other then the fact that we are going to throw a party in a few weeks nope."

I nod already knowing about the party since Carlisle and I sent out the invites last week. We all get in our cars and head home. The children do their homework with a snack of caramel and fruit before going off to the pool. Just as I finish up dinner Carlisle comes through the door with a slightly angered look on his face. Going over to my husband I wrap my arms around his waist.

"What is wrong my love? I haven't seen you look like this since Alice's halloween costume last year."

"A child was grough in today, he father abused her. She was found by the neighbors with the father nowhere to be found. There are no other relatives, if she goes to the orphanage she the abuse will only continue. Its horrible there."

"Well darling obvious solution I will stop by on my lunch tomorrow and see this child for myself. If she feels comfortable with the both of us she will come home with us."

"What about the children?"

"They have been wanting a little sibling. It will be fine my love. Now go tell the children to clean up."

He kisses me and goes down to the pool, while I got and set the table. Five minutes later we are all sitting around the table. The children go around telling their father about their day I smile listening to our children. Ever since I changed them to nightwalkers they have all come out of their shells and act more like children.

"Children how would you feel if we brought home a new family member."

"Dad we already know," says Alice

"We heard y'all talking," adds Jasper

"We think it's a great idea," says Rose

"I read your mind and moms when you came in. I also think it's a good idea," chims Edward

"Well then you all have the day off tomorrow to get a room ready for your little sister. Also put a small bed in our room just in case."

They all nod and finish eating. The children after washing their plates all go to their level library room to discuss their new little sisters room. Carlisle and I go up to our level and relax in our room reading on the bed.