Chapter 3

Hearing a car park in the driveway I smile and exit the house. My hair cascades down my back in loose curls swaying against my red lace dress. Carlisle comes up the steps and stops at the top looking me over. He stares wide eyed at me as I smile softly at him.

"You look handsome."

"You look beyond stunning," he breathes out.

Taking his arm we go to the mercedes, he opens the door for me then gets in himself. We drive off to Port Angeles. Once there we go to an italian restaurant where I mutter a spell allowing him to eat.

"Tell me about yourself. What do you like to do," he asks

"Well I love being around my brother's Sam and Dean and our uncle Bobby. Crafting, reading, dancing, cooking, traveling are my hobbies. I'm an expert in all kinds of martial arts and fighting styles. Oh and I'm fluent in seven languages French, Italian, Greek, Romanian, Sign language, Old Norse, and German."

"What kind of crafts do you do?"
"Well I often make necklaces and my own jewelry and I often design and make my own clothes. Sometimes I will draw or paint."

"What do you like to read and dance to?"

"I love reading mysteries and romance novels. My favorite thing to dance to is hip hop."

"How were you able to learn so many languages and fighting styles?"

"I started to learn fighting styles when I was three and ended up being a prodigy. I was a black belt in Karate by the time I turned five. As for the languages my parents both spoke french and greek and spoke it to us since the moment we were born. Also I have a photographic and periodic memory so I learned very fast. What about you tell me about yourself."

He went on to tell me how he was turned and his life before and since then. How he met all his coven members and turned them, even his ex wife Esme who left the family five years ago. Also about his secret wish to own and live on a farm. All throughout the dinner we talked and laughed getting to know each other. Once it was over he dropped me off at home with a kiss on the cheek before driving away with a promise to go out again saturday.

As the months went on I spent a lot of my time around the Cullen clan. The children already calling me mom by the time Carlisle and I went on our second date. After three months of dating he proposed and we got married a month later it was a small wedding with the Cullen's cousins and my brothers and uncle. After that they all moved in with me since I had a bigger house and in Emmetts words the best fun rooms. We stayed in peace for a long while until I got a call from my brothers.