Chapter 1

(Clavaria pov)
Looking around my room I sigh already missing it. Going downstairs I see my brothers and uncle sitting around having a beer. Setting my bag down I take the beer my oldest little brother offers me. Leaning back against the wall, arms crossed, I give the three men a once over.

"Dean, Sam, you boys know me and my witchy demon juju is only one phone call away," I say

"We know Varia," says Dean

"I expect weekly phone calls every friday night. And the honest truth no phony shit, I will be able to tell if your lying,"

"Yes big sister," says Sam

"Dean don't be to much of an ass."

He grumbles under his breath as I turn to Sammy

"And don't give him too much shit, and work together. When you two actually work together things get done faster and better."

"Yes Aria."

"Uncle my offer still stands is you want to get away from these numskulls."

He chuckles and hugs me without spilling our beers, my brother's then bring me in for a group hug. We all pull back after a while and just look each other over for a moment.

"We will be fine sis and you never know you might meet your mate in Forks," says Dean

"Maybe brother maybe."

Hugging them all one last time, I give my new number and put everything especially my bike into my lifted custom camo Ford 250. The two hour ride to Forks goes quickly and before I know it I have pulled up to my huge cabin style ranch house. Inside it has four levels, the first it the dining room, two home offices, kitchen, and two living rooms. Oh and the small hidden hunting cabinet/ room where I keep all of my supernatural hunting stuff and normal human hunting stuff, plus my witchy things. One the second floor there are four bedrooms each with their own bathroom. On one end there is a huge game room and the other end has a library with a piano. Then on the fourth floor there is a huge master bedroom with its own bathroom and walk in closet like with all the rooms. It also has a library and small study. In the bottom floor the basement there is a pool and game room as well as a home movie theater.
On the property that reaches just over 900 acres there is a two barns one for my fourteen horses and the other for the cattle there is also an area that has a round pen and a jumping ring. And in the back of the house there are two gardens one that has flowers and the other for fruits and vegetables. I built this ranch over the course of the last few years, coming a going a lot, but now I am here to stay. I even got a job as a history teacher at the local high school.

(cullens pov)
Everyone was relaxing in the house Edward was playing piano, Emmette and Jasper are playing video games, Alice and Rosalie where reading magazines, and Carlisle was reading a book about the new types of medicine. All was quiet until Alice went into a vision.

(vision)
A beyond beautiful women with green eyes, tan skin, and brown hair was with Carlisle they were chasing each other and smiling. Then it changed to the same women shopping with Rose and Alice and playing video games with the boys. Then again to the same women at school tomorrow as the new teacher.
(vision end)
Snapping out of the vision Alice looks to Edward, as the two communicate for a moment silently they nod their heads and turn toward their confused family members.

"We will meet Carlisle's mate tomorrow, she is our new history teacher. She is beautiful and we all get along very well with her," says Alice

"Especially Jasper and Rose, it seems," Edward chimes in

"What does she look like daughter," asks Carlisle

"She has tan skin, long light brown hair that has highlights of red and blonde."

"She is also tall about 5'7 in height with a beautiful smile," says Edward

"Is she going to be our new mother," asks Rose with hope in her voice

"Yes," the two answer

Everyone smile happy at the thought of their father figure finding his mate and getting a mother figure for them. Everyone settles back into their activities still thinking about what is to come.