Chapter 7

(Normal POV)
After my run in with Isabella I broke the shield in her mind allowing her thoughts to be public knowledge. Edward looks over at me with an apologetic look. I just shake my head knowing we will deal with is later. The rest of the party goes off without a hitch as I keep Kaia with me and away from the vile girl. Before we know it the party is over and servers are cleaning up. I gather everyone in my office and flip the switch on my desk that brings up the security camera setting it to the time of the altercation I start it just before and sit back in my seat. They all watch and their expressions are a mix of anger and pride.

"I no longer want this girl around any of you she is vile and will not be welcomed in this house. I will be bringing a recording of this to her father and I am making sure none of you have classes with her."

"I agreed with your mother if she approaches you in school walk away or ignore her. If you cant you have permission to be as rude as possible but only to her. Always walk in groups and do not allow yourself to be alone with her."

"I read her mind after mom destroyed her shield. She is determined for me to be her mom be damned."

"If she tries anything I will put out a restraining order against her."

"I will be looking into her past in phoenix for some reason I don't think this is her first time doing something like this."

My children all nod their heads agreeing to stay away from the crazy girl. Alice suddenly goes into a vision and looks over to her brother with a very happy expression.

"What did you see my dear," I ask

"Edwards mate is starting school tomorrow she is like you mom a witch."

"Splendid who is she staying with?"

"No one she has a small camp set up in the woods. She is there now."

"That is unacceptable! I shall be back stay here."

Rushing into the woods I come upon the girls camp and stop a few yards away. A girl with red hair comes out red mist spinning around her hands.

"Who are you?" she asks

"I am like you a witch. My daughter saw you in a vision. I couldn't simply let you stay out in the wild alone, so I am here to take you to my family."

"Why should I go with you?"

"Because I am like you."

Twisting my hand I show her the red wisps that come out. She smiles at me showing me hers. Allowing them to fade I hold my hand out to her, she takes it smiling up at me. Together we walk back to the house. I tell her all about my children and my mate even the fact that we are vampires and what we drink. She happily accepts this fact. We get home and I see all of my family sitting around the family room. Alice gets up to zoom toward us but one look from me has her sitting back down. Kaia comes around the couch and over to us. Looking up at the new girl she motions for her down to her level. The young witch who's name I learned it Scarlet goes down smiling at Kaia.

"Your weawly pwetty," she whispers

"Your very pretty too little one," says Scarlet

The two smile and hug each other, once they let go Kaia turns to us smiling.

"I like hew," she says

Everyone laughs and comes up to meet the new family member.