Chapter 6

Over the next week and a half we all settled in nicely. Kaia loves her new home and all of us, the older children love having a little sister. Since we went back to school and work Kaia has been coming with me and spending the day in the classroom while the children come it at lunch to spend time with us. Edward under the watchful eye of Rose and Jasper has gotten closer to the Swan girl. It seems to be going very well although from what I have been told she is quite clingy and quick tempered.

"Boys it's time to go," I yell

"But mom," I hear them whine

"Now or I take video games away."

They all rush down here and I smile leading them out to the car. Suite shopping is relatively quickly. The boys all choose to match with their mates or in Edwards case his little sister. After shopping we go to a small cafe in Port Angeles. Edward and I sit down at the others go to order.

(Isabella's POV)
The group and I stopped at a cafe after watching a movie in Port Angeles. My boyfriend Edward was supposed to come with us but apparently he had plans. Looking around the cafe I see two people in a corner booth and my eyes narrow. Right there is Edward MY boyfriend with another women. I watch them as I wait for my other friends. My eyes narrow even more as I watch her put her hand over his.

(Time skip normal POV)
Finally it is the night of the party we made it so it was a formal event us girls get into our ball gowns and do our hair. Rose does all of our hair and Alice does the make up. Servers set out the last of the food just as we all get down stairs and the first guests arrive. A while after everything starts I see my youngest son come in with whom I assume is Isabella.

(Isabella's POV)
We get to the party and I can tell Edward is very excited. He takes me around and introduces me to his siblings and a few other people. We stop when he sees someone and tells me he will be back. Looking over I watch as he walks to the beautiful women that I saw him with a few nights ago. She hugs him and kisses his cheek, then hugs Edwards father and walks away. I scowl at the whole thing. Doesn't that slut know Edwars has a girlfriend and Carlisle is married.
After a while of hanging around for a while a kind voice speaks up behind me. Turning I see the same women from earlier with a smile on her face.

"You must me Isabella. It is such a pleasure to meet you," she says

Glaring I snatch her wrist and dragged her in what appears to be an office. Turning toward her I glare at her and cross my arms.

"My name is Bella NOT Isabella. And did you know that Edward has a girlfriend and Carlisle is married. I'm pretty sure they don't like some slut being so friendly with them. So stay the fuck away from my boyfriend," I say ending with a smirk on my face my eyes still set in a glare. Suddenly her eyes go from warm to ice cold and I lose some of my confidence.

"It seems we haven't been introduced. My name is Calvaria Cullen wife of Carlisle Cullen and mother to Edward. I am also a teacher at your school and a friend of your father. You are now dating my son, but after this I think not. Edward will be told of this encounter as will your father. I will also be calling the school and making sure you are no longer in any of the same classes as my children. Have fun for the rest of the party this is the last time you will be welcomed in my home."

With that she turned and walked away while I stayed there stunned. Before I could mutter an apology she had slammed the door closed. I just really fucked up, but I will get Edward to be mine. Mother be damned.