Chapter 9

When I get there I see the door all the way open. Frowning I go in and see the window is smashed in my eyes widen as I look under the desk to see blood a blanket but no Kaia. letting out an ear piercing scream as I rush around the room. Within a moment other teachers along with students rush into the room.

"What happened here," asks one of my coworkers

"Someone broke in and took my sleeping daughter," I say anger evident in my tone

"Who would do this," asks someone else

"Someone with a death wish. If anyone has any information on who could have done this come forward now. I do not do well with someone hurting my family especially my baby daughter," I yelled out.

My older children come into the room. Alice Rose and Scarlett have horror and sadness written all over their faces. My boys all look angry and sad. Whipping out my phone I call my husband once again.

"Get to the school now someone has taken Kaia," I say then hang up.

Looking over the principal who just got off the phone with the police we nod to each other directing all the teachers to round up the students. We get everyone to the gym and place it on lock down. I go and meet my husband as he pulls up to the school. Who ever has done this better come forward or heads will roll.