Her Seeing Him Again

Brad has Traineer for his AP Chem and Madison is walking him to class. She hasn’t seen Mark in a few days and she’s pretty scared, to be honest.

As they approached his classroom, Mark came to view. Brad was talking about The Rolling Stones but Madi no longer paid attention. She and Mark were just looking at each other, speaking with their eyes. The corner of her lips slowly tugged up in a coy smile.

“That song Angie, you know?” Madison just nodded. Brad knew she wasn’t paying much attention but he continued on talking anyway.

Mark smiled at Madi in a frightful way. Her smile kind of showed himthat she was okay with everything but one thing he learned in living in this world  for twenty six years that no can be too sure about women.

“Traineer, here is Bradie-o and he’s a new student here.”  Brad looked at Madison with an amused look on his face.

“Bradie-o,” Brad whispered. For a second, Mark didn’t really pay attention at what Madison said because he was too preoccupied at analyzing her beaming eyes.

“Welcome, Bradie-o,” Mark said, turning to face Brad. He was grinning from ear to ear, showing off his perfect smile. Brad softly chuckled.

“Yup, that’s me. Bradie-o.”

“Well just take a seat anywhere. I’ll be changing the seating charts.” Madi waved off Brad as he walked in. She was ready to leave but Mark grabbed her arm before she can.

“Come back after. I want to talk to you.” Mark loosed his grip on her arm. Softly, she nodded and then left.