Her Bags Are Gucci

Madison slipped on a black lace dress and black heels. Their guest will be over in about five minutes and she's actually dreading it. Madi's not feeling like socializing. All she wants to do is to lounge on her couch, in sweatpants and a loose croptop; not in a dress, talking to new people. But apparently there will be a boy coming over and Rein thinks he's cute and she would want Madi to look her best.

Madison looked at the makeup on her bathroom counter then at the mirror. If she does her makeup, she'd most likely mess up her eyeliner and she'd have to take it all off again later. If she doesn't do it, this 'cute boy' will most likely not like how the bags under her eyes and freckles are visible.

"No makeup it is, then," she mumbled. She grabbed her phone off the counter and skipped her way down the stairs.

"Dang, sis when was the last time you slept?" Taylor was standing in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt.

"You're just jealous 'cause the bags under my eyes are Gucci," said Madison with the straightest face she could muster. Taylor just raised an eyebrow while Jonah chuckled.

Taylor was about to give a sly remark but the doorbell rang.

"I got it," screamed Jonah.

"Jonah, no!" Rein ran to the door, wanting to great the guest first. Madison just walked over to her dad and sat on the couch next to his recliner.

"Why is mom so excited?" Jacob just smiled slightly, looking at his daughter.

"It's your mom we're talking about. She gets excited over everything." Jacob grinned, remembering the day his car broke down on their way to their date so Rein and Jacob had to have their 3rd date at Wendy's. instead of a fancy restaurant.

"Yeah, I guess."  Madi continued to look at her chewed nail until she heard the door opened revealing woman and a man around the same age as Madi's parents and a guy, with a chocolate brown hair and eyes a light hue of green.

Now Madi wished she actually did put make up on.