2/4/13

Dear Diary,

The study sessions started today. It was agonizing. Agonizing. That word has got to be the understatement of the year. It was way more than agonizing. The whole entire time, he smiled at me. He paid attention to me. He was mine for minutes and just as I was about to fall for that trap, back where I wished he was mine, kissing only my lips, cuddling only my body, his fiancée showed up.

She, this girl who's pretty much made of legs, sashayed in the room. She's gorgeous, looked as if she belonged in a Victoria's Secret magazine. He was surprised, that's for sure. He was a tad bit mad too, because he told her specifically that he'd have to stay to tutor me.

No matter her beauty though, she was nothing but a classic grade A bitch. She looked at me as if telling me to back off. Oh, if only she knew.

I would've stayed the whole 60 minutes, like planned, but when she was kissing his ear lobe, fiddling with his fingers, I knew I couldn't stay any longer.

And my excuse for leaving early? I had to "water the plants." Are you kidding me? I live in Washington. Washington likes to water the plants itself. He looked at me funny and then smiled his poisonous smile. 

When I got home, all I did was cry. Forget homework, forget the quiz on monarchs tomorrow. Forget everything. I just want to forget everything. I want to forget him. I want to forget ever seeing him and his fiancée. I just want to forget.