I didn't expect to see you guys here

You saw a group of girls that were from your school…….it was the meanest girls ever. They started walking to you, when you notice you turn your back to them.

“Hey” they all said as they walked to you to get to Sam. When the pictures was done, you felt someone’s hand against your arm. You turned and saw it was the most meanest  girl in the group.

“Stop making videos.” She whispers to you. You turned and faced her.

“Or what?” You asked rudely and she walked away. Sam looked at you when you said that. He saw that your eyes were red. He went to you and leaned in for a hug. You had another signing afterwards. When you were done at the tent for pictures Sam kissed you and said goodbye to you. He walked to the room and made a video. When the signing was done you started to head back to your room. You felt like someone was following you so you turned and saw it was Presley. You started to run but you got caught by  her friends. She started to hit you with her bare hands. After a half an hour she was still hitting you.  Ricky, Joey, Shane and Kian walked out of the convention center and saw what they were doing to you. They ran up to you and the girls disappeared.  They helped you get up and they walked with you to make sure you get home safe.

“Holly, are you ok?” they asked kindly while making eye contact with you. You felt that your right arm was sprained because of the grip and your back hurt so bad because they pushed you against the wall. You nodded and they walked you to the health room. You got a soft cast on your arm because it was sprained.  You saw that they were waiting for you to get out of the health room. You walked up to them.

“Thanks for saving me and you really didn’t need to stay and wait for me.” I said making eye contact.

“We just wanted to make sure you get home safe.” Ricky replied to you as we all started walking to your hotel room.

“So, what’s up with you and Sam?” Kian asked making you blush. You saw Ricky’s face that looked like he was confused.

“Wait, so you and Sam are together?” Ricky said as you nodded to his question.

“Yea, Ricky but, you guys can’t tell anyone about this fight thingy, ok. Unless you  guys want to make it worst.” I responded to them.  They both nodded. We ended up  at your hotel room door and they walked to their rooms.