Best day of my life

You started walking then you noticed that you saw Sam Pottorff and Kian Lawley. You walked up to them and they looked at you.

“Hey Sam and Kian, can I get a picture with you guys.” They nodded and they took a picture. You said thanks to both of them. And started to go to the street. You turn on the camera and started to record. After a few minutes you heard someone running. You turned and saw it was Sam and Kian running after you. You got off your board so they can catch up to you.

“Hey.” Sam said to you making eye contact.

“Hey.” You replied. Wondering why they came to you.

“So, Sam wanted to walk you home just to make sure you get home safe.” Kian said.  They walked you to your front door. You turned around to face them. And thank them.

“Hey, can I have your number so that we could do a collab sometime?” Sam asked. You nodded and gave him your number. They started walking back to their house. When they got home Sam noticed that he still had your penny board. So he called you.

‘hey’

‘hey, what’s up Sam?’

‘Well, I have your penny board and I forgot to give it to you. When would be a good time to give the penny board back?’

‘Well, you can give it to me at VidCon.’

‘ok’ You guys talked for a little while they hung up. A few days went by and you got to VidCon. You got settled in to the hotel room.