VidCon Madness

The next day came and it was the first day of VidCon.  You started walking down to the convention center because your signing was the first shift. You are in the third side. You were recording some footage of the first day. When you walked to the tent you heard your fans calling your name. You walked out and you saw that everyone was going crazy.  You were right by Sam, but he didn’t notice you. You turned off your camera and started to sign some stuff and you also got some things from your fans. Sam finally looked over and saw you. You saw that he was surprised.  A fan walked up and gave you a penny board. “hey Holly, I wanted to give this to you.” She said in a smile. You turned on your camera and started to record.

“So guys, this amazing fan got me a red penny board and on the bottom she found pictures of me and put them on. How long did this take you?”  I said looking at the camera then the fan.

“About a 2-3 weeks.” She replied. You said thanks and still continued the signing. After a hour you were done.  You started to head up to your hotel room. When you got there you grabbed your laptop and skype your best friend. You guys talked a little while then, your phone vibrated. You saw it was a text message from Sam saying that he wants to know your room number so he can dropped off the penny board. You texted him back saying your room number. You went back to talking to your friend. After a few minutes you heard a knock at the door so you went to the door and opened it. It was...