Half-court shot

You were in the gym finishing up a basketball game.  There was only 5 more seconds until the game was over and the game was tied. You were the point guard and saw the time so when you got the ball it was already 3 seconds left. You chucked the ball and the buzzer went off, and the ball made it. You walked to your couch and he gave you a hug then you went to your parents. You grabbed your water bottle and when you turned to face your parents you thought you saw Ricky Dillon from O2L.

“Ricky Dillon!” You said as you walked up to him. He turned smiling. You started smiling. “Sorry Ricky to bother you but can I take a picture with you?” I asked nervously.

“yeah, of course you can. And weren’t you the person who made the last shoot?” He asked polity. You turned to him.

“Wait, you saw that.” I said in surprised. He nodded. You pulled out your phone and turn it to camera and started to take a selfie.

“Thanks so much-“ You got cut off by your parents giving your camera to you. You saw your parents nod. So you turned the camera around to show you and Ricky. ‘hey guys so I just got out from a basketball game and then I met one of my inspiration for making these videos. You pointed the camera to Ricky and he waved. ‘so I’m gonna go but I’ll see ya guys when I get home.’ You turned off the camera. Ricky was still by you and he turned to face you.

“ You make videos too, can I have your channel name?” he asked you while making eye contact.

“Yea, it Troublekids5.0.” You replied. He thanked you for the name and you both said bye to each other.  You went home and started to record a video but then you got interrupted by your parents saying you need to go and get some food. So you grabbed your red penny board and started to ride it to the store. You saw your mom putting the stuff in to her car and drove home leaving you with your penny board and your camera. You started walking then you noticed that you saw.....