Sam?

When you got to your door you saw Sam with his bags. “Sam?” he turned to face you.

“Hey, O2L kinda kicked me out of room and I was wondering if I can stay with you for the rest of the days.” Sam asked kindly making eye contact. You nodded and opened the door. Sam walked in with his stuff and put it by the wall. You walked to your fridge and grabbed two water bottles and came back to where Sam was at. You tossed one up in the air and he caught it.

“So why did you get kicked out?” I asked politely as Sam takes a sip of water.

“Well, Kian wanted to spend some time with Andrea. So, Andrea and I switched rooms. But, I didn’t want to sleep with her old roommate and that’s why I came here.” Sam said as he saw you grinning. It was about 10:00 at night and you went to the bathroom to change your bandages. After a few minutes Sam came over and found you with your shirt off reviling your sports bra. He noticed so many cuts and scars on you that he went in the bathroom and hugged you from the behind making you turn around to see him.  When you finished turning, Sam quickly kissed you then he backed away. “Do you need some help?”

“I don’t think so.” You said to him making eye contact while grinning. It was about 11:00 at night when you finished. You walked out of the bathroom and saw that Sam was asleep. You quietly go into bed, Sam knew that you got into the bed so he moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. Around 2:00 in the morning you woke up and saw that Sam still had his arms around you so, you wiggled your way out and succeeded without waking up Sam. You walked to the bathroom and took a shower. By the time you got out and changed it was 3:30 AM. You went to find your make-up stuff and started to put it on. At 4:30 you went out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to go get some breakfast. You made some food for Sam. By the time the food was done it was 6:00 in the morning and Sam had finally woken up.  He jumped out of bed and walked to you hugging you from the back. You turned to face him and he leaned in for another kiss. At 7:00 in the morning Sam and I headed out of the hotel room holding hands. Both of you guys got a text saying that you two will be doing a photo shoot with your fans together. You saw Sam looking at you trying to make eye contact. So, you looked up meeting his dreamy brown eyes. You guys made it to the convention center and walked to the tent where the photos are going to be taking at. You heard ‘SAM AND HOLLY’ from the crowd which made you start to blush and Sam grinned. You guys both went to the front of the tent and saw that your fans were happy and excited to see you guys. It was about a couple minutes left and there was no one in the line, but you guys still stayed in the tent.

“Hey guys, I was wondering if I can take some cute pictures of you guys.” A camera man said. Both of you guys nodded. The camera man started to take some pictures and you guys posed. One of the pictures you guys posed was you making a half heart and Sam made the other part of the heart while kissing him. The camera man walked away from your tent to go and find someone else.