My Secret is spilled

It was Sam with your penny board.

“You can come in if you want to.” I told him. He walked in.

“You have a bigger room then I do.” He said. You walked to your laptop.

“Holly, who’s that?” Your friend, Bella asked.

“It’s just Sam Pottorff.” I replied. He was looking around your room and he opened your bathroom door.  After a few seconds you saw that he was in the bathroom. “Sorry Bella, I need to go. Bye.” You said looking at Bella. You turned off the laptop and sprinted to the bathroom.“SAM… please don’t go in there.”  You saw him looking at a bloody razor blade for a while then he looked up at the mirror and saw that you wrote in whiteboard marker pointing out your flaws. You walked out of the bathroom and walked to your bed and layed there closing your eyes. Sam walked out of the bathroom, he walked to you where you were at. He sat down on the bed right by you.

“Holly….. Why?” Sam asked while looking at you.  You got up and grabbed your phone. You went to your messages and showed Sam.

“You can’t tell anyone about this.” I responded as you gave the phone to Sam. He nodded and took the phone seeing all of this hate texts. You still layed in the bed putting your head into a pillow. He gave you the phone back and he leaned in for a hug. Your phone buzzed and you unlocked it. You saw it was a notification for your Question and Answer interview for VidCon in a few minutes. “Sorry Sam but I need go.” He nodded and walked out with you. Sam walked really close to you. He managed to grab your hand and held it. You felt your face get hot. You’ve met a few fans along the way. You walked to the door to where the Q&A is going to be at and Sam leaned in for a hug. He walked away so he could let you do you thing. When you finished your Q&A interview you headed back to your room because it was the end of the day.