Ch 33: part 2

"August?" Megan called out as she walked into the bright house. Today was a long successful day.She finally found a place so she can open up her dance studio. she didn't trip when she found out that it would take a few months to get it open. With all of the plans she had in mind she knew that it would take some time. Robin even agreed to be her business partner.

"Aug." she called out again. His car is in the driveway, but there wasn't any sign of him in the kitchen. She placed the plastic bag filled with Chipotle on the kitchen counter.

Megan walked from the kitchen to the living with a smile on her. she wanted to tell him all of the good news that had happened today.

August sat quietly on the couch as he heard the front door open and close. His body was slightly shaking at how angry he is. He didn't want to say anything when she had heard him call his name.He couldn't even say anything cause of how angry he was.

"She'll find me" he thought to himself.

All day while she was getting good news he was dealing with how to tell her Everything and break it down to her. August isn't the type of guy to wait and talk shit out. he liked to get straight to it.

"I brought some chipotle home." Her soft voice said standing by the doorway.

The tension was so thick in the room.

"What's wrong?" She asked sensing that something in the atmosphere wasn't right.

Megan walked over to the couch and stood in front of him.

"what da fuck is dis huh?" he threw the pics on the on the table.

Megan picked up one of the pictures, she scanned it and tossed it back down. "why do you have pictures of Cameron and his friend?" she asked him very confused. August doesn't even like her being around him so why would he have pictures of him.

"why da fxck you in da pic wit him?" he asked with outh trying to get mad, but he couldn't stop it because of the thoughts that are running through his mind.

She ran her fingers through the other pictures and stopped when she seen the one with her and Cameron. Megan ran her fingers threw her hair. "look its not what you think-"

she was cut off by August. "then what da fxck is it huh? ya hiding shit now..?." he said.

"no no...h-he just came by and i told him no." Megan was nervous that she didn't even know what she was saying.

"what he want?" he was now curious.

"he wanted me to help him with a job..." she took a seat next to him.

"why ya aint tell me he killed Drew." he rested his arms behind the couch.

she smacked ha lips. "Cameron did not kill Drew." she smirked. "he's not a killer." she flipped her hair out of her way. 

"yea df he did." he didn't want to come off to hostile with her, not now even though he was still angry.

"August, I know Cameron and he wouldn't dare pull no trigger." 

He saw how fast she defended him and kept deny that Cameron wouldn't do that.

August slowly stood up from the couch. "get tha fxck out ma house."

her mouth shot open, she couldn't believe what he just said. "August, what's wrong.?" she asked still sitting down on his couch.

"Megan just get tha fxck out ma house..." he repeated himself.

She didn't move.

"is ya ass slow..i already repeated ma self be'foe." he looked at her and became very irritated. His mood changed very quick just by her being in his presence.

"d-did i do sum?" she placed her hands up to her heart. "what ever i did i'm sorry." she slowly got up. 

he's just not having a good day. she thought to herself.

While walking out of the living room into the kitchen to get her things he said something that caught her attention.

"while ya at it go find a next nigga to set up." he yelled out to ha.

She grabbed her purse and the chipotle bag, if he was kicking her out then there isn't a reason to share her food.

"what do you mean set up?" she stood by the front door while he was leaning up against the living room doorway.

"wait...you think i set up Drew?" she asked disbelief. "you are a dumb a** muthaf***a if ya think i did some shit like that Aug..." she was hurt by what he was thinking. He didn't even have to say it out loud. Him accusing Cameron and him saying "set up" put it together for her. 

"naw you da dumb ass..walkin around like a nigga got feelings fo ya ass...i had a feeling this shit was to good ta be true.." he chuckled, but is really hurting.

"After everything that's been going on, you just set a nigga up..you and dat nigga Cameron gon get what yall deserve."

"afta i let ya meet ma family, ma momma took ya in..you gon pull sum foul sh*t,you knew this whole time that sum niggas was afta Drew and ya ain't say nun...delete my shit outchea phone cause i'm done messin wit ya, i'll send every'thing u got hea to ya..but when ya walk back don't come back iight ma."  August turned around walking up stairs leaving Megan speechless by the front door.

Megan placed her head on the steering and let out all of the hot tears that she was holding in while August was snapping on her. Her heart was holding her tongue back from speaking up, but her mind was racing with mean things to say that would tear him apart. She knew that she didn't want to hurt him so she just kept her mouth close.

She thought that he was paranoid, the death of Drew must really be affecting him if he's pushing away the person that never left his side. 

Her ringing phone interrupted her from thinking.

"helloe." she said into the phone.

"Meg, you been crying." Brooks was now even more concerned then he was before he dialed her number.

She sniffed up her nose. "u-mm." she couldn't find the right words to say to him. 

"don't lie to me."

she took a deep breath. "A-a-ugust think i-i- set them up." she cried out, swiping her hand across her nose to stop her nose from running.

His jaw clenched at what she just told him. He already knew who could possibly be behind this and he was going to pay them a visit. He told the person don't go after Megan and that meant don't send anybody after her to kill or hurt her. 

"i'm going to fix this." He didn't want her to be heart broken over some silly ass young boy, but he knows that she likes him.

"noo don't kill him Brooks." she pleaded after what just happen she didn't want to see August killed or hurt...it wasn't that serious.

"no megan..i'm not going to hurt or do anything to him." he was being honest. August wasn't and will not be on his radar..it's Rich that he's going to see.

While Brooks was still talking to her, she put her phone on speaker, went under messages.

Cam: we need to talk ASAP..hmu when ya can.

***********************

comment/vote

August assumes that Megan knows that Cameron and Ron are the same people.

She still doesn't know..