Ch:33 Part 1

(2:37 am)

August, Terion and Darion sat patiently in the all white waiting room at Rich's Trap house. It was more like a living room, white thick carpet, pure white walls, 2 white leather couches with gold trims around it. The smell of cinnamon and weed lingered through the air making all three men want roll up.

"dis nigga takin all day?" Terion slumped down into the couch with a very bad attitude.

August sat back thinking about what life would be life if his brother was still living. Would he even be famous, or met Megan or Drew..would Drew be living if Melvin didn't die. August probably would of been still in New Orleans with his brother, while his momma living in Houston.

All things happen for a reason good or bad. God wouldn't put him threw something if he couldn't handle it.

"damn." August mumble to himself.

Darion heard him and looked over to his cousin who is stressing out. "yungin, you cool bra?" he asked.

August nodded his head then adjusted his black snap-back.

Soft footsteps clicked the hardwood floor they stopped at a halted when they approached the carpet.

"Rich would like to see you now." A smooth soft voice spoke out loud.

She eyed all three of them when they got up to walk in front of her. "2nd door to ur left." she spoke.

She watched them enter the room and then walked off to the kitchen to began telling the girls what the needed to do tonight.

~~~~~~

The smell of weed hit their nose as they enter the gold and black room. Rich sat in the leather black roller chair inhaling the the blunt that he recently rolled. He's been stressing out since he do not have his right hand man anymore. He feels like he has to start over, Drew was the main person that he could trust out of his whole business.

Now he was to find someone else to help him out. They couldn't take Drew's place, but they could help out with the things he did.

August slumpedin the black chair that's placed in front of Rich's desk that are filled with important paper work.

"I have a feeling why yall are here at." Rich looked at his Michael Kors watch. "2:40 ina morning." he looked over at August.

"yea..so what ya got." August sat up and placed his hands on his knees.

"exactly what ya need." Rich went into his cabinet and pulled out a manila folder. "you still messin round with Megan?" he asked curiously.

Rich knew that August and Megan relationship would be in trouble when he show him what's in the folder. Rich have been trying to figure out who killed Drew ever since the day he was murder. He had a feeling that it was the dudes from Chicago, but he never knew who they were.

Drew was suppose to check out some property and scope around, not rob somebody. This turned into war with Rich. He knew one of the guys weakness and he was going to make him pay even if he was going to make some people hurt.

"yea why it matta" August wanted to know why he brought up Megan.

what tf she got to do wid dis. he thought

"ya need to let ha go." Rich put out his blunt and sat in the ashtray. "i found tha dudes that did it..ma homeboy sent me their pics." he pulled 6 thin medium size black and white pictures out of the tan folder.

August reached across the desk to accept the pictures. He sat back to scan the pictures. He squinted his eyes to make sure he was looking at the right thing. Rich notice his gesture, August jaw clenched and his eyebrows joined together with anger.