Ch20-Downtown

August's POV

I told Ford to cancel everything i had schedule for the next few days cause i have a feeling that ima be down here for a few days. I brought Darion, Terion and Drew wid me they know how the streets are down here, its like the old days when we use to be rippin and runnin da streets. We met up wid Chance at the gas station where Megan got kidnapped at. "ight so what happen?" i asked him. "I seen ha at da club, we was dancing, she was lookin over at da nigga Rome, he came up and dey started dancing..i could tell in ha eyes that she had a plan." he was tellin me. "I followed ha to da house they was in der fo bout a hour. I was followin but we got ran off the road, i found ha cuse ya know i put the tracker on da car." he finished explaining. "bra I think his people came and got ha." he handed me the three phones, Megan's phone, tha disposal one and anotha one. Chance showed me the recent messages between some nigga name Ghost. "yea dis tha nigga." i said outloud. "what da nigga dat killed Melvin?" Drew asked me. "yea nigga." i answered. "bra she was close, she did dat shit fo you." Darion added his two sentence in. She did this fo both of us, they was afta her so dats why she did it and she did it to protect me. "so we go to dis trap house, but diz might be a set up.." i told em. "i know dats why we know where all dem bitches at and where she really at." Chance pulled some up on his phone. I raised ma eyebrows cus ion know what da hell dis nigga showin me. "i put a trackin device in all earrings" he was smiling on sum creepy shit. "boi how ya manage to do all dat, ??" I asked him. "she was gon mostly all day yesterday so i went into ha hotel room." he told me. "iight, listen ima drive dis back to da hotel and go thru ha shit to look for some, yall go get some guns and shit, Chance u keep trackin ha down." I order, one thing i know how to do is get shit down and I ain't leavin' out dis bitch til I got Megan on ma side.

I slide the key to enter the hotel room, I closed the door behind me. I thru ha clutch ona bed, ion know what I'm lookin for but ima find some. I began searchin thru ha bags , ha suit case is filled with all type of clothes, damn how many days was she planning on stayin down hea. I looked unda da bed and found anotha black duffle bag. I un zipped it and found 1gun, 3 note books, a wig and some white substances, "what tha fuck she be on." I said out loud, I hope shawty ain't on no drugs.

I scammed through the note book and came across something I read tha date and it was written yesterday.

"i have some many emotions goin on right now, that it's crazy. I never thought i would be going back to ma old life , but niggas makin me do this. I went to visit ma uncle house and I found out that he is dead. it broke ma heart, but afta that I went to visit Ms. Vivian and she gave me a lot of hope. we talked a lot and she even taught me how to cook, when I get back home ima show August ugly self what I learned. I'm so lonely down here but tha only reason I'm down here is to complete a job. Hopefully I make it out of here alive and not dead. One thing Ms. Vivian said to me that is on my mind is that she said I was pregnant. She caught me off guard wid dat one. I never thought of me being a mother, but if I am pregnant then ima take care of it. but it's gon be hard to tell August since he is tha father. She also told me tha stressing isn't good for the baby. Ion even know how she think or knows I'm pregnant ion even know if i am.... God please help me , guide me to the right path, i know I'm down here for so many wrong reasons. I want to kill these niggas , I know dat ain't right but I just wanna live ma life right. I was doin sooo damn good until I started receiving letters, & til Quise and I walked into tha club going to meetings. I just wanna open up ma own dance studio, that's all I ever dreamed of, God please help me, if these last nights gonna be ma last I'm gonna live them to tha fullest...."

I rubbed ma hand over ma face afta I read tha letter, Damn so shawty might be pregnant and she doin dis shit. Tha last time we had sex was bout a month ago, Ha pussy so good a nigga forgot to pull out, damn. I went through some more pages and found some.