Ch16-Warning

Megan's POV

Zola and I caught the next plane down here. I told Ford about my house and he said it was ok for me to come down here. Robin wanted to come so bad but she couldn't because it wasn't her place. We arrived at my place around around 11 ina morning. Surprisingly the police was still here lookin into the place. I rushed up the steps, down the hallway and seen yellow tape caution tape on my door.

"Excuse me miss, you don't suppose to be here." A tall light skin dude approached me. He seems young to be a detective. "I am Megan Nory, this is my place." I said to him. He was looking through his clipboard. "Ok Ms." he let Zola and I into my place. "what's going on here?" I asked him. "some one broke into ur condo, we took some prints in the living room, as you can see they trashed that and in your bedroom." he explained me. My eyes shot open when he said my bedroom. I walked to the back and went into my bedroom, all of my clothes are everywhere in my room. my night stand drawers where open, my closet door was open. I walked in my closet, went straight to the back, I went thru my clothes that are still hung, "oh my gosh." I whispered, my safe had scratch marks on it, like someone was tryin to break into it. "Niy, they want u. " I heard Zola say. I covered back up my safe and went into the living room. "Do you have any idea who did this." the detective asked . "no Mr-" "Wills" he finished my sentence. "well no Detective Wills." I said to him. "If you find anything let me know, but for now we will check out the prints." he says.

"so what you gon do." Zola says walking back over to the couch, she had just walked everybody out the door. "first ima buy a new safe, get ADT, buy new locks then move on with my life." later on I'm going to call up Quise and tell him what's going. "I'm going back on tour when I get down with everything, u wanna stay here?" I asked her. "stay until u get back or live her with you" she said lookin at me. I shrugged "it don't matter to me, its another room back der." I turned on the tv with the remote. "Welp this is my new home." she said smiling. "ok later on we can go by u some things." I told her.

"goodnight lil nigga." I said to Zola before she closed her door. After the detectives left, we went shopping for a bedroom set and other things she needed to complete her "freedom cage" as she calls it. We went shopping for her some clothes, then out to eat. Today was a busy day, but I'm glad she living with me now so when I'm gone the house is watched. I placed my gun on the side of me, ion feel safe anymore and I feel asleep.

I woke up hearing noises coming out of my closet, I slowly lifted my head and seen an all black figure in there. "Ok Megan just relax and just do what u was taught." I thought to myself. I reached for my gun and slowly got out of my bed. "iight, she'll be gone tonight." I heard the deep voice say, I'm guessing he was on the phone. He walked out of the closet, I cocked the gun back and shot him. His heavy body flopped down on the wooden floor. I quickly turned on my bedroom lights. "Zo!!" I called out. The shot must've woke her up since she came out of her room so fast. "nigga did you hear that shot." she said coming out her room. "Go get them leather gloves, they in the hallway closet, in the pink show box." I told her. Two minutes later she came into my room. "what tf did you do?" she looked surprised. I ignored her and went to my phone under my contacts and dialed Rich's number. Even though I don't really like him, I know that he can help me in this situation.

"aye Robin I told ya I was busy." he said picking up the phone. "naw this ain't her this Megan." I corrected him. "ma bad, I thought she was callin on ya phone..was up?" he asked me. "I umm need help cleanin up the house." I spoke in code just incase somebody is listening in they won't know. "ight ight, I'll send a cleaning crew they'll be der in 10 mins." he got the message. I hung up and put the gloves on. I checked his pulse, its still beating. I went into his pockets and pulled out his cell phone, I placed it into a baggy.

"He's in the bedroom on the floor." I told the 3 men that came in with Rich. They went into the back and got him cleaned up. "so what happen?" Rich asked me. I told him everything on how the dude came into my house looking for something. We walked into my room. "he still alive." one of the dudes said. "I know, I need to ask him a few questions" I said. "I'll keep him in the dungeon" Rich told me. I went to the front door because somebody was knocking. I opened it and seen a familiar face. "uhh I think I'm at da wrong door." he was lookin at me up n down. "Mane I thought I told yo ass to stay ina car." Rich said. I turned around and seen him standing in tha kitchen. I let him in and closed the door.

They were done cleaning up everybody was in the car but Mane, he had to use the bathroom. "umm Drew" I said when he walked into the kitchen. "Its Mane, while I'm on the job." he corrected me. "ok, can u not tell August bout what u saw." I asked. I don't think he should know because it is not a big deal. "yea ya secret is coll wid me." he flashed me a smile and walked out.

"why ya sound so sleepy?" August asked me ona phone. He called me to check up on him. I guess Ford told him why I left. "I aint get no sleep last night." I told me. When Rich and his clean up crew left, I was tossing and turning in my bed. "why?" he asked him. "just thinking." I lied. Ion wanna tell him I shot somebody, that is a major turn off. We talked for a few more minutes then we got off the phone.

~

Later on that Day

Zola got me out the house tonight, she was telling me that I look stressed out. I didn't I just had a lot on my mind, now we in some club in downtown Atlanta. I had better things to do, like figure out who broke into my place and why was that nigga in my house earlier. Zo says that why god made police officer's and FBI agents, but little do she know I can figure all of this shit out faster then they can, but she don't know that cause she don't know that part of my life. I have a glass of Hennessey in my hand and my ass is twerking to Kstylis 'Daisy Dukes Back' yea I'm feelin myself tonight. I feel a pair of hands pull me by my waist closer to him. I gave him what he wanted, a twerk then I walked away drinking on my Hennessey. The man slightly grabbed on my hand I turned around and seen. "hey det. Wills." I surprisingly said. He look shocked. "Ms. Nory..hey." I looked down embarrassed "you can all me Chad when I'm not on the job." he told me. "You can call me Megan." I said. I turned around and went to the bar. I order anotha glass of Hennessey. "why are u following me?" I questioned when Chad took a seat next to him. "can I get a shot of vodka." he tells the bartender. "I just came over here for some to drink." he looked over to him. "isn't it against the law to drink." I tell him. he chuckled. "I'm not on the job, & I'm over 21 so I don't see what's wrong with that." he responded.

This man is annoying me for some reason, but I like it though. "yea u sure are over 21." I mumbled. "what did you say.?" he asked me. "how old are ya anyways?" I cut me eyes at him. "28" he answered proudly. "how are u a detective at such a young age?" I just wanna know everything about him. "I did my homework , graduated high school early, went straight to college.." he explained to me. "what do u do?" he asked. "I work that's what I do.." I was interrupted by my cell phone going off, "hello." I answered. "he's woke." Rich said into the phone. "i'm on my way." I hung up. I paid for my drink and left without saying anything to Derrick.

~

Zola and I walked into the trap house in our club clothes on, "where's Rich?" I asked the bald head man at the door. "he's in his office." he told me. Zo and I are sitting in the sitting area waiting for Rich to come out. "that dude in here.?" she asked me. I shook my head yea. I stood up when I seen Rich and Mane come out of his office. "no wonda Aug talks about ya..ya body is..damn." Mane was eyeing me up n down. I kind of wish we would of stopped by the house so I could have changed out of these light blue jeans shorts, black crop top and nude colored heels. "hi to you to Mane." I said following Rich into the basement. "he in that room." Rich pointed. "yall got a gun." I asked both of dem. Mane took his out and gave it to me.

I walked into the concrete room and seen the man tied up sitting down, he looked up when he heard me coming into the room. I walked inform of him. "who sent u to my house.?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. "Who the fuck sent you." I demanded. He still didn't say anything. I cocked the gun back. "WHO THE FUCK SENT YOU.!!" I put the gun up to his head. "m-m-my boss d-d-dd-did." he stuttered. If this niggas say his boss is from Chicago I swear I'm blowing his brains out on my daddy I am. "WHERE DA FUCK DOES HE LIVE!" I yelled to him. "n-n-new Orleans " he cried out. "New Orleans..." I mumbled.

**********************************************

WHY DID THE DUDE BREAK INTO MEGAN'S PLACE?

WHAT WAS HE LOOKING FOR.?

WHAT DOES HIS BOSS WANT FROM HER?

VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT