Trans Nico

so i've been reading alot of LGBTQ trans so here is mine so sorry if it's really crap

please  enjoy
Eve
--------------------------

please  enjoyEve--------------------------

nico pov

knock knock knock

i woke to a knock on my door.oh gods who was it this time.

knock knock knock

there it is again.urgh i cant be bothered to answer the door but i peeled my covers off and walked across my cabin the the door.i opened the door to my boyfriend will solace smiling brightly.

"good morning sunshine"i said sleepily.

"morning deathboy"he said brightly

"why are you waking me up so gods damn early"i said inviting him in and then closing the door behind him.

"don't you want to see me"

"well yeah but usually you sleep with me"

"i was to comfy in my own bed last night. sorry"

"its ok. it was just so-so quiet without your snoring"

"hey"he said crossing his arms and pouting"i do not snore!!!"

"do"

"not"

"do"

"not"

"well you do so lets not argue about this ok"

"what ever"

"can i go back to sleep now after you woke me up"

"No!!!"

"why"i said pouting

"your so cute when you pout"he said sqeazing my cheeks"

"im going to go take a shower stay here"i said sitting him on the bed, grabbing some clothes, a binder and one of will's hoodies that was grey with a sunshine on the back and was my favorite to be honest.i walked over to the bathroom getting a towel on the way their.

after my shower i walked out of the bathroom fully dressed to see will rumaging through my closet.

"WILLIAM!!"

"wa- oh my nico you gave me a bloody heart attack"he said clutching his chest.

"oh poor you, why were you in my closet"

"um-"he flushed red"i was defenently not trying to steal your clothes"

"your lucky that i love you"i said kissing him, he quickly made the kiss passionate. and then a few moments later i was up against a wall with will gasping for air.

"your hungry today aren't you"

"maybe, i just missed you"

"well we can't have sex my period is due in next week"

"urgh nicooo"he said dragging the o.

"come on time for breakfast"i said dragging him out of my cabin.

After breakfast will went to the infirmary and I went back to my cabin.
I looked at my walls above my bed, it was covered in pictures of me and my friends and will. I'm so happy that they accept me for being trans.
I belly flopped onto my bed aha so cold I fell straight asleep.

A few hours later
Wills pov
At 1pm I finished my shift in the infirmary, I just wanted it to be over so I could go see nico.
I walked over to the Hades cabin to here soft snores, I opened the door to see nico curled up on top of his blanket in a sports bra and a pair of my sweat pants so cute. I grabbed a thin blanket and put it on top of him he sort of melted into the blanket (sooo cute I sort of died).
should i cuddle with him or should i leave him to sleep i thought nah ill cuddle.i lied down with him and started to run my hands though his hair he sort of melted into my touch .
SO CUTE.
During the night nico cuddled up to my chest.I fell asleep with nico snuggled up to my chest.

-------------------

So what do you think of my first ever on shot.
im sorry if the I don't update as much.
Love ya all.

Eve
(Last edited 1/4/2020)