Remedial Goodness 101

Author's Note: This is the third Easter edit by crossoverLIFE19. Please enjoy. 🤗

         Before the sun can even kiss my skin with its warmth, a hand shakes me away from my dream. The dancing dolphins fade away to be frozen statues connecting to Ben's bed frame. A groan leaves my lips as I roll away to face the window. The sun is hardly risen, though I can tell it's still morning. Glancing at the clock makes another groan rip through my throat as I throw a pillow over my head and dive into my covers. Above me, I hear a short laugh, most likely from my neighbor before my sheet is being ripped away from me and I'm being forced to prepare for the long day ahead. I toss my head back on the bed, accidentally skimming my scalp with the wooden frame. I wince, rubbing the spot as I finally get up and move towards the dresser. 

        As I reach the golden handles and move to pull the drawer out, another thought crosses my mind. Time to make a statement. I smirk, quickly grabbing the darkest pair of clothes I can find before slipping into the large bathroom. By the time I step backout again; my hair is tousled and spiky, a black jacket to cover my matching t-shirt, my midnight jeans are being held up by a black belt with steel buckles, and a spiked collar hugs my throat. I check in the mirror once more, smirking like a devil as I adjust my coat. Auradon won't know what hit them.

         [Author's Note: He doesn't have black hair like in the picture above

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

         [Author's Note: He doesn't have black hair like in the picture above.]

        That statement rings true as I walk through the halls, heads turning to stare as I walk by. Even Dizzy and Celia stop me in the halls to compliment my outfit, though Celia wants my pathetic fortune more than anything else. With a simple decline of my head, I move past a group of skittish Auradon kids and into my first class of the day. I notice Dizzy and Celia follow me in and look around to see all of the VKs gathering in thesame room. I move to relax in the back seats, throwing my feet up and reclining back to await the presence of the poor soul in charge of 'changing our ways'. However, when the familiar blob of blue and pink walks through the door, I don't hold back my disgust as I roll my head back and groan. Of course, she's got a pointer in her hand -waving about and preparing to say bibbity-bobbity-yahoo to the lucky winner of today's session. A snicker leaves as soon as the thought appears. 

      "If you find a wallet on the ground. Do you A; keep it for yourself. B; put it in the lost and found. C; hold it for ransom. Or D; leave it on the ground?" 

      How stupid does she think we are? 

      Celia raises her hand, eliciting the 'teacher' to call on her with a smile. 

       "B. Put it in the lost and found," Celia says, lowering her hand. 

       "And spend the whole day filling forms, stating you found it, not stole it," I add. Mal, Carlos, Evie, Jay, and Dizzy give me disappointed looks. On the other hand; Squeaky, Squirmy, and Celia giggle - which gives me smile a smile large enough to showcase my teeth. 

       "What? It's true. And we should ALWAYS tell the truth or else our noses will grow long. Right, Fairy Godmother?" I raise an eyebrow at our flustered teacher, holding my grin back to look at her with 'innocent confusion'. 

        "Well...you should always tell the truth, of course, but-" 

         "See!" I shoot a triumphant glance at everyone else. 

          "But we don't curse people's noses to grow longer, Jackson."

           "That's Jack Frost, to you. And really? You just throw 'em on the Isle, right? By the way, how come the Blue Fairy ain't on the Isle? I mean she did break and enter Gepetto's house and brought some of his firewood to life to make him miserable!" 

          That starts an awkward debate as I sit back in my seat. Things are looking up! Fairy Godmother dismisses class early and suggests Jay and Carlos introduce me to the Tourney Field, and I agree with a shrug. Whatever that is, I'm sure I can bring it down about as good as I can bring winter. Slinging my staff over my shoulder and hanging my arms off of it, I send my two accomplices a smirk as I follow behind them. I'm looking forward to finally having some fun.

 I'm looking forward to finally having some fun

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❄❄❄❄❄❄

Author's Note: New chapter! Yay! Jack is heckling Fairy Godmother in goodness class, and now he's gonna be unleashed on the Tourney Field! Stay tuned for the next chapter! 😊 Please vote, comment, and share this chapter! Thank you! 🤗