Happily Ever After ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(after adam said i was going into the heat whatever that means .... he booked a flight to go back home and on the way there which felt like forever(i guess i really hate being on planes) i felt like i was going to jump on adams bones for some reason i coulden't contain myself.... when in the world did i become so perverted ?! later on adam explained to me what the heat was and what it did to you (well that explains my weird urges ) but i really didn't know what to do i just wanted to have him right there on the airplane no one was around anyway (we were in a privite jet ^o^ )  but whenever i got close to adam he moved away like if i was some crazy horny old woman ...although i might understand where he's coming from i still felt sad when he moved away from me .... i just wanted to be with him )

(when we got back home i noticed adam was avoiding me the whole plane ride and the car ride back here we were walking to the house (the stupid taxi dropped us off one street before ours -__- ' ) and i was walking behind adam feeling distant from him he was suddenly acting so cold towards me i was walking with my head hanging down low looking at the ground i felt deppressed all over agian (did i do something wrong ..... did he ?) i was thinking of all possibilities of this scenario (becuase you know me always thinking ahead although i'm wrong most of the time ) when adam stopped in his tracks making me look up then i see adam turned his heel towards me and carried me over his shoulder leaving me surprised at the sudden change of events)

(as adam walked inside the house (*cough* mansion ) everyone snapped there eyes toward us and when they saw me the started cheering and saying "the luna is back " all i could do was wave back akwardly as adam rushed up the stairs and walked into our room then putting me down to lock the door (uh - oh did i make him mad ? oh god what's going to happen to me ) he turned around and stared at me with his eyes full of want and lust (hubba hubba come to mama ... ok i did not mean to say that ) 

"do you know how much i want you right now " adam said huskily walking up to me making me back up into the wall

"do you know how tempted i was when you kept showing me you wanted me " he said causing me to look down and bit my lip 

"don't . bite . that . lip " he said making me stop instantly

(why am i doing everything he tells me .... it's like i have no contol over my body )

"i can't wait any longer rosalie let me have you " he said holding me agianst him

(and all i could do was nod before he smashed his lips with mine making my body tingle with excitement he then hungrily kissed all of my neck and licked me where my mark was making me moan in pleasure it was like he was making up for the time we were away from each other and i wanted him so badly (omg i can't belive i just said that ..... curse this stupid heat thing ) next thing i know we're in bed with no clothes on .... completly naked on the bed )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we all know where this is going.... you have been warned!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(he kissed me all over leaving love bits along the way he then grabbed my breasts causing me to slap his hand "not so hard" he then turned a light shade of pink probably embarrassed by my sudden comment and nodded he then started licking me um "down there" making me grab his hair and pull while bitting my lip so hard i thought i was gonna bleed and making me cum he then drank it yes you heard me right drank it in front of my face then saying "you taste so sweet " making me hide under my hair in embarrassment )

(before i know it he's in me thrusting hard making me moan loudly almost yelling then i felt the same sensation as before and the knot became undone making me and adam catch out breaths soon after adam kissed me on my forhead and said :)