The Heat ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V: 

(when she finally got me out of the forest it was her turn to tell me her life story and she told me about her mate which made my tension disolve and how she was 1 month pregnant and many other things but our conersation was cut short when i felt a pang in my chest i fell down to the ground on my knees and grabbed my chest tightly natalie grabbed my arm trying to support me but she was pregnant i didn't want her to do any physical labor becuase it could harm her and the baby so i told her i was fine and i got up in agony... seeing as the pain didn't subside i told her to get me to the nearest rest area )

(we sat down at the nearest bench we could find and i let out a heavy sigh thinking why all these bad things kept happining to me and what was this new pain i was feeling )

(soon enough i heard another voice in my head and i knew it wasen't my wolf's )

("baby are you ok where are you " i heard a soft yet exasperated voice say and i knew who it was as soon as i heard him his voice was like music to my ears )

("adam" i asked my voice barely audible due to the pain i was feeling )

("rosalie what's wrong tell me where you are i'll come and get you " he said apprehensivley)

("i-im in London" i said as the pain grew stronger )

("i know but where in london " he said growing anxious)

("wait how'd you know i was in london "? i asked softly)

("it's not inportant rosalie just tell me where you are now " he said sounding annoyed)

("um i don't know i kinda ran away from my brother there was a hunter in the hotel and things got complicated " i said feeling light-headed)

("A HUNTER ?! did he hurt you becuase i swear im going to fu*king kil-" i cut him off )

("im fine i just feel weird i don't know what's going on it hurts adam" i said clenching my chest tighter my knuckles turing white )

("it's becuase you've been too far away from me for too long it's breaking the bond ... this teaches you to always obey your mate "he said possessivley gosh i miss his possessivness i thought as i looked up to see a very worried natalie)

"im going to be fine natalie don't worry " i said as i grabbed her arm reassuringly

(she smiled back at me and nodded )

("rosalie are you listining to me" adam asked fustrated)

("um hehe no " i said nervously)

("*sigh* even when we're apart you still don't listen to me " he said )

("i said don't move from where you are i'll come and find you " he said and then i coulden't hear him anymore which made my wolf deppressed all over agian )

(after waiting for about half an hour there was no sighn of adam and natalie had fallen asleep next to me i told her about adam coming to find me and she told me she would stay with me until adam was here i was looking at the street lights and cars passing by when the pain became unbearable and everything started to fade away slowly when at one point it all became black )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sometime Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( i woke up to a bright light hitting my face making me squint my eyes when i could actually see what was around me i saw that i was in a plain looking hospital room and natalie in a sofa sleeping.... oh no! adam said not to move from where i was ... how is he going to find me now i thought when suddenly natalie came into the view and hugged me tightly )