Am i in l-l-love ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(As i stood there admiring the clear blue water and the sun at its highest point adam put his arms around my waist but the weird thing is that i didn't mind..... i thought i was supposed to hate him i mean he did kidnap me and lock me in his room and if i might add I WAS CHAINED UP TO HIS BED !!! and he also made me into a werewolf not that i mind but i mean really he has done so many things to me that i should be hating his guts by now !! but no here i am in the most beautiful island i've ever seen and with his arms around me , im not going to lie i've had good times with adam too and if it wasen't for him i would probably be in my room right now watching tv and being the a fat ass that i am but he changed that and im thankful to him but this has gone to far i might actually end up L-L( the words can't even come out of my mouth) l-l loving him if that's even possible... )

"rosalie i love you " he said calmly with his head on the crook of my neck

("well that came out of the nowhere")

"stop lying to yourself adam you know you don't... you probably just want me becuase if you don't have me by your side your wolf would probably end up dying " i said walking away

"wait how did you know about that?" he asked surprised

"maya told me " i said

"oh no wonder... she usally can't keep her mouth shut" he said laughing

"don't change the topic" i said looking back at him with my arms crossed

"look rosalie i have no problem with dying i can die right now for all i care .... but i won't becuase your here and i was made for you and you were made for me for a reason and although you may be hardheaded at times i love you and every little thing about you like the way your eyes sparkle everytime your happy and the way your hair shines when its in the sunlight like right now... i love everything about you ... you might think this is cliche but it's the truth and only the truth" he said caressing my cheek with the back of his hand

(for some reason i belive him i actually belive him !?)

"o-ok i get it " i said walking away embarrassed becuase i was blushing

(right before opening the door to our bungalow adam grabbed my arm and pushed me on his chest bringing me into a hug )

("well this is embarrassing ..... people are starting to stare ...")

"ok you can let me go now " i said trying to get out of his reach

"why? this feels nice" he said with a smug smile

"okayyyyyy werido ... just let me go !" i said struggling

"ok " he said letting me go

("well that was easier than i expected..." i thought as i was about to open the door but then agian adam pulled me by the arm and our lips smashed together )

("oh god why does this keep happening!!!")

(our kiss eventually got deeper and rougher i was so lost in our passionate kiss that when we stoped to catch our breath we were already in our bedroom)

("well this escalated quickly")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*WARNING SEXY SCENE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(adam then started to kiss my neck and lick the spot were he bit me which caused me to moan softly and adam to smirk he then started to unzip my dress while still kissing my neck once it was off i was left with only my bra and panties from victoria secret adam then gave me a lustful look and he then gently threw me on the bed and took his shirt off which lead me to admire his beautifully toned sixpack he then got on top of me and started to kiss my boobs softly he then went down lower to where my panties where and he started rubbing my cl*!t which cuased me to bite down on my lip )

"a-adam faster plz" i said panting

(he went faster and faster which made me grab the bed sheets and arch my back )

("is this what they call an orgasm.... oh gosh this feels great i've never felt so much plesure in my life its like ecstasy"i thought as i climaxed)

( i was shaking like literally shaking from the plesure )

"oh no baby we're not done yet " he said smirking

("wait there's more!?! oh gosh he means the real thing dosen't he...)

(he then took off his pants and i could see his buldge it was huge i don't know how it was going to fit )

"don't worry i'll make it fit" he said smirking yet agian

(he then slowly put it in me the pain wasen't as bad as i expected it to be but it hurt a little so i just shut my eyes and waited for the plesure to find me )

(and it did the plesure was overwhelming i never knew this amount of plesure existed and it only got better every time he went faster he then came inside of me  and soon enough the knot that i felt at the bottom of  my stomach became free and i soon felt warm inside he then came out and took off the condom and laid next to me both of us still catching our breath)

"wow" we both said in sync in between breaths

"i love you rosalie " adam said kissing my forhead

"i love you too adam" i said without thought the word just slipped out of my mouth

(and with that i fell asleep in adams arms thinking i was completely and uterly in love with him even though i didn't realize it before i was now his and he was also mine)

(i guess everything is possible <3 )

Author's note : hoped you guys liked it hopefully it  wasen't too steamy lol :P anyway see you guys next time!!!

xoxo -suzy ;)